Wake Forest @ VT | The Boneyard

Wake Forest @ VT

Reaction Score
Great game on right now.

VT's guard Hicks is pretty awesome!

HuskyFan1125

"Dont be the same, be better"
Reaction Score
It's a replay from 1pm today. Great game down to finish. I won't spoil it ;)

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Hicks is definitely the most improved player in the ACC...... she's a joy to watch

Reaction Score
I always liked Kenny Brooks even though he seemed to always beat my team the Delaware Blue Hens (one of several teams I follow).

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I like VPI, but their remaining schedule might be the toughest in the country. Next 8 games... between now and Valentines Day. At Duke.... home vs FSU... At arch rival UVA.. home vs Syracuse, home vs ND, @ the angry Yellow Jackets, home vs Louisville... at NC State. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Thats not including a home game on Senior Night vs Miami :oops:

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
I like VPI, but their remaining schedule might be the toughest in the country. Next 8 games... between now and Valentines Day. At Duke.... home vs FSU... At arch rival UVA.. home vs Syracuse, home vs ND, @ the angry Yellow Jackets, home vs Louisville... at NC State. :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek::eek: Thats not including a home game on Senior Night vs Miami :oops:
That just poor planning on VaTech part. Senior night should have been Clemson or you fire the scheduling coordinator.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
That just poor planning on VaTech part. Senior night should have been Clemson or you fire the scheduling coordinator.
Most like scheduled by the ACC.

CocoHusky

1,000,001 BY points
Reaction Score
Most like scheduled by the ACC.
True but the ACC doesn't tell VaTech which night will be Senior Night. It is traditionally last home game but it doesn't have to be, especially if you want your senior bench players to get a little burn.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
True but the ACC doesn't tell VaTech which night will be Senior Night. It is traditionally last home game but it doesn't have to be, especially if you want your senior bench players to get a little burn.

The ACC pulled a fast one over on Duke this year. Every odd year, Duke's senior night has been vs UNC. Biggest Rival, Biggest Crowd of the year, Most Energy in the building. This year...... they reversed it, and our senior night is vs Miami. A much tougher foe, and while there hopefully will be a good and enthusiastic crowd..... it will pale in comparison than a game vs the Cheaters.

Plebe

La verdad no peca pero incomoda
Reaction Score
Hicks is definitely the most improved player in the ACC. she's a joy to watch

I second that sentiment. IMO Hicks is a first-team ACC selection. Debbie Antonelli said during the broadcast that Hicks should be considered the front-runner for ACC player of the year (currently 4th in NCAA in steals) and that she doesn't see anyone else even close to her. That's quite the strong statement considering that Brianna Turner is the reigning ACC DPOY.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom