Wake Forest Espionage | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Wake Forest Espionage

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
ACC can't just laugh off Wake Forest/Elrod leaks

Classic line:

>>Louisville spokesperson Rocco Gasparro told the Courier-Journal that Petrino “doesn't have a comment (on) what appears to be a Wake Forest issue.” Rocco, please: a Wake Forest issue? What?

When Petrino hired his mistress at Arkansas over more qualified candidates, then crashed his motorcycle with her on board and lied about it to his bosses, was that a Harley-Davidson issue?<<

FootballScoop Staff ‏@FootballScoop 2m2 minutes ago
Louisville AD says their OC received info from Tommy Elrod and shared it with Louisville’s defensive staff
20.jpg

FootballScoop Staff ‏@FootballScoop 2m 2 minutes ago
So coaches on both sides of the ball at Louisville knew about this leak from Wake…and no one there thought to do the right thing.

Reaction Score
I hope this nimrod doesn't like football or coaching that much, because he's never going to be involved in either ever again.
May get interesting if his feet are held to some kind of fire and he spills it about all the other teams he informed. Because when Louisville receives information and tells nobody about it, they become involved. Wonder how many others have been involved, and for how long

Reaction Score
Stewart Mandel@slmandel 8 mins ago
Jurich doesn't seem to think they did anything wrong. "Disappointed that this issue has brought undue attention to our football staff."

Pat Forde@YahooForde 1 min ago
UofL AD Tom Jurich statement says co-OC Lonnie Galloway received info from Tommy Elrod. No expression of disappointment in staff. No nothing

Nicole Auerbach ‏@NicoleAuerbach 6m6 minutes ago
Louisville AD Tom Jurich doesn't think things a lot of people think are a big deal are, in fact, a big deal.

Hookers in the dorm... nah, they were tutors. ;)

Reaction Score
Stewart Mandel@slmandel 8 mins ago
Jurich doesn't seem to think they did anything wrong. "Disappointed that this issue has brought undue attention to our football staff."

Pat Forde@YahooForde 1 min ago
UofL AD Tom Jurich statement says co-OC Lonnie Galloway received info from Tommy Elrod. No expression of disappointment in staff. No nothing
lol...this man's got cajones. No wonder they are in the ACC. We don't and didn't have an AD like this.

Benedict comes off as a hippy.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
The absolutely mind blowing thing is that other ACC teams felt there was any need to cheat to beat Wake Forest in football!

Louisville's reaction is priceless, as well as morally bankrupt. I know, in their case, they think morals are paintings on a wall. Let's see what the bastion of purity a/k/a the ACC decides to do to punish the cheaters, if anything.

Reaction Score
The absolutely mind blowing thing is that other ACC teams felt there was any need to cheat to beat Wake Forest in football!

Louisville's reaction is priceless, as well as morally bankrupt. I know, in their case, they think morals are paintings on a wall. Let's see what the bastion of purity a/k/a the ACC decides to do to punish the cheaters, if anything.

That's gold! Two thumbs up.

Reaction Score
I'm not holding Wake over anybody's head. Just making the point that maybe we should be a kinder, friendlier fan base until we actually have something to brag about or hold over anyone else's head.

Just delete your account already.

Reaction Score
Ville gonna Ville

Petrino gonna Petrino

Jurich gonna Jurich
This I like but why do you keep telling boneyarders to delete there account if you don't like what they are posting ? Just sayin bro. . .

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
Maybe espionage was the reason that Diaco's fake fake fieldgoal against UCF was not successful. Or maybe that was just the stupidest play call I have ever witnessed in any sport. Not sure which.

Reaction Score
Maybe espionage was the reason that Diaco's fake fake fieldgoal against UCF was not successful. Or maybe that was just the stupidest play call I have ever witnessed in any sport. Not sure which.

I'm assuming you meant against BC. Nothing says stupid like 4 & 18 from the 19 - fake FG.

Reaction Score
Of all the things Louisville has done, I find this the least offensive.

The guy went to them and offered information, I'd be shocked if they didn't take it. In fact, we're starting to hear other schools also took information and NOBODY reported it. But there's outrage that Ville didn't?

I don't think this is that big of a deal for anyone but the guy giving the info out, who will likely never again be involved in football past the level of spectator.

It's not "ethical", it's not the "highest standard". But coaches/teams try to steal signals all the time. I don't find this much different. I'm not saying this is something to be proud of, it's very embarrassing, but how does the NCAA/ACC punish Ville? What rule did they break?

nelsonmuntz

Point Center
Reaction Score
I'm assuming you meant against BC. Nothing says stupid like 4 & 18 from the 19 - fake FG.

Oh no. Diaco ran a fake, fake field goal. He actually faked a fake field goal, and then the kicker missed the kick.

Jump to 1:38:00. This should make Diaco's all time highlight real.

Reaction Score
I think the outrage now is more centered over Jurich's "nothing to see" statement - contrasted now against Babcock's "disappointed and embarrassed'.
That's fair, as well as the criticism over the fact they lied when asked about it in November.

Reaction Score
My favorite part of the UL thing is Petrino's comments. He sounds like Petino when his team got caught with whores.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
This is throwing a wrench in Verducci's plan to fax our playbooks in their entirety to our 2017 opponents

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom