Voepel: Whalen and Reeve technicals fire up the Lynx in game 2 | The Boneyard

Voepel: Whalen and Reeve technicals fire up the Lynx in game 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A tough call. I did not see a foul on the play, but Whalen obviously felt it.

Indiana, statistically, did not play that poorly. The difference was that Minnesota made a concerted effort to put a body on Erlana Larkins. It may prove to be the key to the rest of the series.

wallman

UCLA Bruin
Reaction Score
I think judgement call by ref who probably thought wrist part of hand, part of ball, but I guess judgement is how long is the wrist!!!

Reaction Score
Thanks Pap I was wondering why we were not seeing anything on the Lynx!
I could use anyone's help in doing links lol

The reaction by Whalen, mild compared to Reeve who went wild after the no call
on Whalen's drive to the basket! Whalen's getting a Technical foul for complaining,had Reeve going ballistic! Ya gotta see it:) I believe Whalen did get hacked on the arm!

Well the Lynx responded and took control of the game out scoring Indiana 26-13 in the 4th! Seimone and Maya were outstading for the Lynx! Must and huge win!

Wish the Finals were 7 games not 5. The Lynx have got to win at least one in Indiana!
Ira

Reaction Score
It looked like a foul to me on the replays.

Really though, people don't get the endorsement opportunity for Cheryl Reeve.

"I only wear jackets, because they are aerodynamically superior. Nothing else flies like them!"

I watched it over and over! IMHO it was a foul!! What is fascinating is that Reeve's ballistic response,motivated the Lynx to dominate the remainder of the game! 4th qt,26-13 Lynx!

LOL, regarding the endorsement opportunity for Reeve! The aerodynamically superior comment! CLASSIC:)
Ira

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32