Vital update | Page 4 | The Boneyard

Vital update

Status
Not open for further replies.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I think just her. Vital also told 247 that his mom wants him at a place with a family atmosphere. Think KO will have no problem selling her on that. But UofL apparently did a good job of that as well:

Yeah, because posting a picture of this probably wouldn't have made mom real happy.

maxresdefault.jpg

CL82

Reaction Score
Reaction Score

A little off topic but they play this song at the bowling alley at the end of the night when they are closing lol back on topic..you got to have a good feeling about this one considering thats what Ollie always preaches..Family and brotherhood! Lock it up..

CL82

Reaction Score
His latest snap chat is of him walking through the halls of the UConn championship center while humming (it sounded like a happy hum)
Was it the fight song by any chance?;)

Reaction Score
From Zags

"It was real nice," he told SNY.tv. "I wanted my mom to meet Kevin Ollie."

Asked what Ollie's message to Vital was, he said: "He wants me. He wants a guy like me who has my versatility. There is a spot for me to earn minutes right away."

From a Louisville basketball writer for The Courier-Journal:

Vital, Williams said, is looking for "the same things as last time," when he was recruited by Dayton, UNLV and several others before picking the Runnin' Rebels.

"A coach he trusts, an environment he feels like he can get better in and chase his dreams as being a professional basketball player, things like that," Williams said.

"Just being in a place that’s right for him, both on the court and off it."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99