Vintage Logo. | The Boneyard

Vintage Logo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Is there any place that sells or any news about releasing gear with some of the vintage huskies logos on it? I really would like to get my hands on a t-shirt or two with the Musket Jonathon, but have yet to see anything about it.

Reaction Score
If you have twitter @UConntrademark is Kyle Muncy, the guy in charge of UConn merchandise licensing, I know some of the old logo stuff is in the works but he's the best to ask. "Sad" Jonathan t-shirts came out of getting a certain number of retweets during a game and he seems to have something similar planned for Musket Jonathan

Reaction Score
If you have twitter @UConntrademark is Kyle Muncy, the guy in charge of UConn merchandise licensing, I know some of the old logo stuff is in the works but he's the best to ask. "Sad" Jonathan t-shirts came out of getting a certain number of retweets during a game and he seems to have something similar planned for Musket Jonathan

Thanks! I have a twitter, but I'll be honest I rarely use it and don't really know how. Too many hash tags for my liking. But I'll definitely will give him a shout out beacuse I really like Musket Jonathon.

Reaction Score
I'm absolutely convinced 1959 Jonathan helped spur this championship run. Musket Husky can do the same...
I wore that shirt while watching every game...so I agree. Derpy Husky helped lead the way, and Musket Husky can as well.

Reaction Score
I would love to know how Sad Jonathan ever got approved to be a UConn logo. There has to be a story behind it.

Reaction Score
I would love to know how Sad Jonathan ever got approved to be a UConn logo. There has to be a story behind it.
Must have been the campus' appearance back then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom