Vinci to the Huskies!.. | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Vinci to the Huskies!..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Damn, we can attract athletes away from Ivy League schools?!
If Vinci turns out as good as another kid, maybe a LB from Brookfield, that primarily attracted Ivy interest, it will probably be adequate. No guarantees, but Lutrus was OK. :rolleyes:

Reaction Score
Vinci also played at St Joseph in Montvale...same hs as MD transfer Ryan Donahue. Another door opened in Bergen County NJ for us by DeLeone. You know the HC at St Joe's took notice...may have even tipped DeLeone off about Vinci prepping at The Hun School.

Reaction Score

Yeah, that's who we should be wanting to beat out for recruits. No more taking a back seat on the gridiron to all those Yalies, Johnny Harvards and Big Green's from Dartmouth. Forget beating out the UNC, the Tennessee's, the Maryland and Penn States.

On the other hand, this kid may turn out to be really good - the kind of player the Ivies can only dream about landing (if they cared).

cohenzone

Old Member
Reaction Score
He looks baby-faced with the biceps of a 35 year old.

Reaction Score
How
He looks baby-faced with the biceps of a 35 year old.

How many 35 year olds outside of the NFL do you see with biceps like that? lol. He looks physically matured for a young kid, with a baby face for sure. Could grow, and continue to get stronger. Scary thought. Hope it is natural and not Brian Cushing-like.

Reaction Score
247 sports has Vinci rated as ***80. FWIW

Nice. Hadn't seen any rating on him before. Not that it really matters other than for class recognition and talent evaluators. Definitely a good get for the program. Appears very versatile and can play a number of positions effectively.

Curious to see what Levy is rated out as. Haven't seen a rating for him anywhere.

Reaction Score
Nice. Hadn't seen any rating on him before. Not that it really matters other than for class recognition and talent evaluators. Definitely a good get for the program. Appears very versatile and can play a number of positions effectively.

Curious to see what Levy is rated out as. Haven't seen a rating for him anywhere.
again, fwiw, Levy is **70 on 247sports. that is our lowest rated commit per 247. Vinci rates as our 4th highest.

Reaction Score
again, fwiw, Levy is **70 on 247sports. that is our lowest rated commit per 247. Vinci rates as our 4th highest.

Thanks for the info! I have to check out 247. Never been on the site. Seen people posting about it a bunch on here though. Free content or paid?

Solid recruiting class. Even before possible RU defections, I am happy.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score

saw that. i like stars somewhat, others can rip me for it. but what i look for is this usually
5 or 4 and thats a kid with big time potential that might/can play right away and will have offers from alot of schools. i have faith that we will be elevating our recruiting in time, landing these type of kids is a whole upper level of program building.
if a recruits gets 3 for some 1 then i know that atleast one talent person saw film and said thats a solid recruits. most of our class has got a 3 from some 1. im excited about the future!

mets1090

Probably returning some video tapes...
Reaction Score
If throwing a party at his house as a Junior or Senior in high school is the worst thing he's ever done, I wouldn't worry about it.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
bc lost a kid yesterday to harvard. we have lost a kid or 2 in past years as well. weird.

Reaction Score
Check out Wyatt Vinci's latest tweet. Seems like he feels he has something to prove. I like the confidence and attitude.

WildVBoy Wyatt Vinci

Stars don't mean in college football. They gave me two. All them four and five star guys are on the same field this year,enjoy the show
18 minutes ago Favorite Reply

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member