VIKINGS Season II... | The Boneyard

VIKINGS Season II...

Reaction Score
Starts Thursday at 10 P.M. on History Channel. Too many shows to watch. Thank God for DVR's to catch up in spare time to fast forward thru commercials.

temery

What?
Reaction Score
Starts Thursday at 10 P.M. on History Channel. Too many shows to watch. Thank God for DVR's to catch up in spare time to fast forward thru commercials.

I didn't like the first couple of shows, but gave it another try a couple months later. Now, I am looking forward to season 2.

Reaction Score
The first 2 episodes of Season II have been very good……...

Reaction Score
So the Seer predicts that Ragnar's son Bjorn will be a great warrior. Will there be a palace coup while Ragnar's out pillaging England? Will Ragnar's ex (the woman scorned) be behind it? Something's about to break.

Reaction Score
So the Seer predicts that Ragnar's son Bjorn will be a great warrior. Will there be a palace coup while Ragnar's out pillaging England? Will Ragnar's ex (the woman scorned) be behind it? Something's about to break.

Ragner's first son will kill his newest in battle at some point……...

Reaction Score
Check out Ragnar's wikipedia page. Gives some info on that time period and Ragnar and his sons. Obviously the show isn't 100% historically accurate.

Reaction Score
Love this show, and the second season started with a bang.

Reaction Score
So the season is winding down with the finale next week. Strange turn of events. The Viking King is no statesman to say the least, just wants to consolidate his power by knocking off his rivals no matter the cost. Ragnar has 2 women to keep him in line: the Princess bride #2 who keeps popping out sons for him & the shield maiden ex who's his bloodlust equal in the battlefield & in statesmanship. Rolo's nursing serious wounds again. Bjorn has the hots for stepmom's slave chambermaid who is beneath his social station. Stepmom remedies this by announcing to all that said chambermaid is now a free woman. Mom Lagertha, upon hearing this pronouncement, is shown with a sizing up stare signifying to the audience "are you good enough for my son?". At the end of last night's episode the Viking King is speaking with Floki about Ragnar's removal (which has been on his backburner all season). Welcome to soap opera Viking style!

Reaction Score
Great show should be a helluva final episode…………
Love the Princess who is a nope, she's excellent!!

Reaction Score
Love the Princess who is a nope, she's excellent!!

And just like that...you have peaked my interest...have to give this show a look...

Who plays Fran Tarkenton?

Reaction Score
And just like that...you have peaked my interest...have to give this show a look...

Who plays Fran Tarkenton?
If you haven't seen the show there are princesses (Viking style) & then there are princesses (British nope style). Don't confuse them. And then there's Lagertha.She's no princess, she's MUCH more than that.

Reaction Score
And they all lived happily ever after Viking style. Subterfuge. Secret agent stuff with the extended family. Wow. And so, on to season 3 in 2015.

Reaction Score
And they all lived happily ever after Viking style. Subterfuge. Secret agent stuff with the extended family. Wow. And so, on to season 3 in 2015.

It's awful to wait for 2015 after a powerful season 2…….

Man Ragnar made sure he was dead as dead can be huh………nice turn around relative to what I was thinking could happen. The kids though? Viking style I guess……….well his brother will more than likely be somewhat healed by 2015 so it should be yet another fun ride and heads up Wessex and Paris…….

Last edited:
Reaction Score
It's awful to wait for 2015 after a powerful season 2…….

Man Ragnar made sure he was dead as dead can be huh………nice turn around relative to what I was thinking could happen. The kids though? Viking style I guess……….well his brother will more than likely be somewhat healed by 2015 so it should be yet another fun ride and heads up Wess e x and Paris…….
Lagertha had said at council the night before the climax: Those that wished to farm in Wessex should do so, but those that wish to continue to raid should be able to find new lands to plunder. I'm thinking the age of exploration is on. & they're off to Iceland, Greenland & ultimately the North American continent.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom