"Very interesting"... | The Boneyard

"Very interesting"...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We (uconn) are so attractive, that's why we are still standing here waiting for an invite to the big boy table. We need to be ready for 2027. It will be here before we know it!

Reaction Score
A different angle. This gives us an opening in the Big10 with all ACC schools locked in. Maryland may also have a mess on its hands with a huge potential exit fee liability hanging over its head and litigation. The exit fee is now a poison pill where any revenue generated goes to the ACC. It's no longer a 20MM exit problem. It's more like a 14 year x 20mm revenue problem (Marylands B10 share give or take). Hopefully our superstars are working the B10 hard.

Reaction Score
A different angle. This gives us an opening in the Big10 with all ACC schools locked in. Maryland may also have a mess on its hands with a huge potential exit fee liability hanging over its head and litigation. The exit fee is now a poison pill where any revenue generated goes to the ACC. It's no longer a 20MM exit problem. It's more like a 14 year x 20mm revenue problem (Marylands B10 share give or take). Hopefully our superstars are working the B10 hard.
Pretty sure your wrong. Maryland is not subject the GOR, since they are already "out of the ACC" for all intents and purposes.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
We have to break the mold. Make this thing so attractive that we can't be ignored. Time to can P.

Serious truth. What is Bill Cowher's price? That would make a lot of noise.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
Serious truth. What is Bill Cowher's price? That would make a lot of noise.

Sent from my MB860 using Tapatalk 2

Probably more than we are making in the AAC. But that would send a pretty big message.

Reaction Score
"I don't think it changes much for UConn," Boland said, "other than it narrows the field of available options. Not all the conferences are where they will want to be. "

It actually widens our options. Previously the ACC was basically our only option, as we'd probably be drafted by them to replace a team that gets poached. Now that the ACC has locked up their members there's a greater chance we'd be selected by the B1G or even B12

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom