Verducci should be fired in the tunnel | The Boneyard

Verducci should be fired in the tunnel

Status
Not open for further replies.

UConnNick

from Vince Lombardi's home town
Reaction Score
That would be like putting a band-aid on third degree burns.

ShakyTheMohel

Is it 11:11 yet?
Reaction Score
This felt like the best game for the offensive line and I think the game plan was solid until the red zone. So is it the play calling or is this just that BS isn't a good red zone Qb?

And how did the defense not turn over a true freshmen Qb who threw 50 passes in the rain?

Reaction Score
This felt like the best game for the offensive line and I think the game plan was solid until the red zone. So is it the play calling or is this just that BS isn't a good red zone Qb?

And how did the defense not turn over a true freshmen Qb who threw 50 passes in the rain?
My issue w verducci is red zone play calling. Navy Syracuse and now today.

Reaction Score
It's Mr. 2-10 that should be fired. The OC is ollowing the coaches wishes.

There were no TOs. The head coaches ideal offense.

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score
Why is it that UConn has to play against Mike Vick every game?

UConnNick

Reaction Score
How so?

I think our control freak HC renders the decision making process of his subordinates largely moot. This offense has Bobby's fingerprints all over it. Verducci may be nothing more than a reasonably well paid yes man.

The utterly inexplicable coaching incompetence with this staff starts right at the top and then trickles down. Unless you cut off the head of the dragon, you're doing nothing but rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.

Reaction Score
I think our control freak HC renders the decision making process of his subordinates largely moot. This offense has Bobby's fingerprints all over it. Verducci may be nothing more than a reasonably well paid yes man.

The utterly inexplicable coaching incompetence with this staff starts right at the top and then trickles down. Unless you cut off the head of the dragon, you're doing nothing but rearranging the deck chairs on the Titanic.
Agreed. Bd is ultimately responsible. But Benedict can fire Fv much easier than bd. Power 5 coaches on hot seat get told to change coordinators all the time. Should happen tonight.

Dream Jobbed 2.0

“Most definitely”
Reaction Score

We made that lil look like Aaron Rodgers

pnow15

Previously pnete
Reaction Score

This is a mixed metaphor.

Reaction Score
Impeach Malloy, fire Susan, Fire the staff, and Bob to some fancy dress up dinner.

Waquoit

Mr. Positive
Reaction Score
My issue w verducci is red zone play calling. Navy Syracuse and now today.
The 2nd to the last drive ended with BS throwing behind an open Thomas, overthrowing an open Thomas and coming up short on a his own run.

UConnNick

Reaction Score
Agreed. Bd is ultimately responsible. But Benedict can fire Fv much easier than bd. Power 5 coaches on hot seat get told to change coordinators all the time. Should happen tonight.

True, but then the HC is saddled with an assistant hand picked by the AD. How well did that work out when Manuel canned DeLeone and brought in Weist? We went 0-4 and then Pasqualoni gets canned. It has now become rather obvious that we should have kept Weist, who's currently coaching an offense in our league that can actually score TDs in the red zone, unlike ours.

Reaction Score
The 2nd to the last drive ended with BS throwing behind an open Thomas, overthrowing an open Thomas and coming up short on a his own run.

Yeah, but when he was replaced,the offense was totally unprepared. Worse than high school level.

Reaction Score
HCBD made it a point that they had to start making plays early..and they did piling up an almost unsurmountable 16 points in the first half. The 2nd half counts too..Bob. I guess they felt they did enough in the first half.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom