USG Votes To Make UConn A Sanctuary City

Discussion in 'Alumni stuff' started by Drew, Nov 17, 2016.

1. DogWarden

DogWarden

This thread separates the American Patriots from the commie leftists who have no respect for Washington, Lincoln, Reagan, and Trump.

JSM1970 likes this.
  2. JMick

JMick

Two of these things are not like the other, two of these things just do not belong...

3. Drew

Drew Its a post, about nothing!

Mansfield Town Council further discusses possibility of becoming sanctuary city

Mansfield Town Council members made no definitive decision, but moved forward in their consideration of the Town of Mansfield becoming a sanctuary city at their meeting Monday night.

“I don’t plan on tonight being the night we take final action, or indeed any action,” Mayor Paul Shapiro said on Monday. “If any council members want additional information, let us know. The town attorney and staff will do their best to answer the questions of council members.”

Council members requested that further facts be made available to them for review during their first meeting in January regarding the potential impacts to Mansfield if it becomes a sanctuary city.

“One of the areas that I think we need to understand is the impact our actions might have on federal funding,” council member Virginia Raymond said. “In my own reading, the state of Connecticut is already on a list to lose federal funding for three different law enforcement grants they usually receive from the federal government, so I think we need to look at the harm we might be doing to our community.”

4. TheDoggPound

TheDoggPound

Treason.

uconnell likes this.
  5. JMick

JMick

Treason is colluding with the Russians to help spread propaganda to get yourself elected.

6. uconnell

uconnell

Any excuse is a good excuse, I guess. Snowflakes are such poor losers.

7. uconnell

uconnell

Was the propaganda untruthful?

8. JMick

JMick

This is the modern Republican in a nutshell. As long as they "win" they will do so at all costs. Even colluding with the Russians

9. uconnell

uconnell

Ha ha that's a good one. Did a republican sell uranium to the Russians ala Hillary. The Libs do nothing but to refute but deny, deny, deny. If Hillary did not do so many things wrong no one would have anything to say, but because she did there's p,entry to say. Hillary made her bed with her actions.