USF WBB | Page 7 | The Boneyard

USF WBB

Status
Not open for further replies.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
  1. USF W. Basketball ‏@USFWBB 47m47 minutes agoTampa, FL
    Valiant effort today against the No. 1 team in the nation. There's still a whole lot of season left! #BullsUnite

CYZY6ehWYAA1HsU.jpg

2. USF W. Basketball ‏@USFWBB 50m50 minutes agoTampa, FL
    Our fans are AMAZING! We set a new attendance record with 6,634 people in the Dome! What a game. #BullsUnite

CYZYK_PWcAEionk.jpg

Reaction Score

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
Tough road game @Tulane. I knew it would be close, but it was too close for comfort. LOL

USF W. Basketball ‏@USFWBB 27m27 minutes agoTampa, FL
FINAL | USF escapes Tulane 71-67 in New Orleans. Bulls improve to 11-4, 4-1 @American_Conf NEXT:Bulls return to Tampa 1/17, host E. Carolina
Nice hard fought win - but you guys definitely need to figure out a way to maintain the intensity you show playing Uconn in the rest of the games you play - I really think if you played as well through the first part of the season you would have come into the Uconn game undefeated, not just undefeated in the conference.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Good luck against ECU - they are (as you know) EXTREMELY physical (reminds me of RU in the bad old days...LOL) Go Bulls!

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
Good luck against ECU - they are (as you know) EXTREMELY physical (reminds me of RU in the bad old days...LOL) Go Bulls!

Yes they are that.

Alisia Jenkins warmed up at Tulane, but did not play. I anticipate that she will get some minutes against ECU.

Although Jenkins is not that tall or bulky, she is really the only player we have that is a consistent inside scoring presence, especially getting offensive rebounds and put-backs.

That's been the real missing link for USF the past few years against the more physical teams. It showed itself glaringly against Louisville in the round of 32 at the NCAA tourney, and against Baylor this year, and of course against UCONN where we were unable to score in the paint.

I've been following Blackman HS GBB and UCONN signee Crystal Dangerfield and USF signee Jazz Bond.

I'm excited to see them play against each other next season.

We expect that Jazz will fill some of that void we now have.

Blazehoopscheer‏@blazehoopscheer
Congrats to @Jazzy_fizzlee3 for scoring her 1,000th point last night in the victory over Seigel! @LadyBlazeHoops

CYm5SK1WsAEUubl.jpg

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
I wanna say something here ... just can't quite figure out what I can get away with.

Biff

Mega Monster Moderator
Reaction Score
I wanna say something here ... just can't quite figure out what I can get away with.
Like "Isn't the Boneyard the UCONN BB board ?"

This thread is 14 months long. It has nicely bumbled along with occasional comments by USF fans on USF and many comments/discussion by UConn fans who have some interest in that topic. As long as it continues this way those that enjoy some discussion on the USF program, our most potent competition in the AAC, can use this thread. Those that do not desire any discussion or updates on the Bulls can ignore this thread (fairly clearly titled) and read other threads that interest them.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
This thread is 14 months long. It has nicely bumbled along with occasional comments by USF fans on USF and many comments/discussion by UConn fans who have some interest in that topic. As long as it continues this way those that enjoy some discussion on the USF program, our most potent competition in the AAC, can use this thread. Those that do not desire any discussion or updates on the Bulls can ignore this thread (fairly clearly titled) and read other threads that interest them.

QED.

Rocket009

Santa Cruz. CA
Reaction Score
If the Bulls fans want a lively discussion and a place to have it - then all the better. We're lucky to have such a strong fan following and that we have such a great wbb forum.

I'd be happy for other AAC fans to post here if it helps generate interest in the sport at those schools too.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
How is Courtney? Looked like she got an injury, but played thru it. Hope she is okay.

USFMB

Full of the Bulls
Reaction Score
How is Courtney? Looked like she got an injury, but played thru it. Hope she is okay.

She's been nursing a an "ankle sprain" for awhile. But, as you said, she has been paying thru it.

I'm sure our coach would like to rest her more, but her presence has been needed.

I don't have anything more definitive on her injury.

Meanwhile, she still earned AAC player of the week honors. LOL

theamerican.org/news/2016/1/18/WBB_0118161200.aspx…

CZBDTxnWwAAfh4L.jpg

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Thanks! I was wondering about yesterday's game....looked like she came up hurt in the first half, but toughed it out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom