USF vs UConn game tickets | The Boneyard

USF vs UConn game tickets

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adesmar123

Can you say UConn? I knew you could!
Reaction Score
Ok..so I will be in Florida this winter. I went to the USF site to see if they had tickets for the USF/Conn game. They did not have single game tickets on sale. But, from what I saw, season tickets prices may be a s low as $60? Please please correct me if I have that wrong.

Reaction Score
Two years ago, I got a walk-up ticket for $5. Not in the
lower bowl, but between the baskets. Not great, but OK.
Attendance looked to be in the 4000-5000 range.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
You are correct about the season ticket prices. The arena has also just reopened after a multi-million dollar makeover. They have padded seats w/extra leg room now, as well as a special section for season ticket holders that even has it's own refreshment stands. How do I know this? My brother has season tix (which I originally gave him for his birthday some years back...). The U had a tour for season tix holders, and he sent me a pix of the view from his seats for this season and the arena. Darn nice!! We should only hope Gampel gets remodel like this some day. Oh, and their new practice facility (opened last year) is state of the art.

Once the season opens you should be able to buy single game or mini-packages from the box office. I recommend doing it well before our game, as the last few times we played there, it was almost a sell-out. Hope to get down for our game this year. Tampa is March is a great antidote to a CT winter. And I want to see Kelly and CD the Younger play every chance I get this year.

Oops - almost forgot - games are usually $5, but sometimes when UConn comes to town they ask for $8!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32
Top Bottom