USF and CAL in OT | The Boneyard

USF and CAL in OT

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blueballer

Transhumanist Consultant
Reaction Score
Great finish by USF to get to OT. I don't like the sisters taking most of the shots. I'd rather see the russian girl taking the big shots at crunch time.

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
I was looking for her to shoot from the three...they are down that many with 1 plus a few seconds to go.....she has 21 points right now

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
missed an opportunity to tie it up....gonna be a foul fest I think from here on in

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
USF down by 5 with 37 seconds to go....

RadyLady

The Glass is Half Full
Reaction Score
82-78 cal

too bad. I kinda like USF and their coach

Coler

LSU/Rutgers fan
Reaction Score
I hope Penn State(most likely) crushes Cal in the sweet 16.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Heartbreaking loss for USF. But they showed they can play with the top seeds. I think they will be poised for good things in the "new conference." They have Inga the 3-point queen for another year, and Akila has a big upside to her game. They will miss the twins, certainly, but Jose and his coaches will have this team making some noise in the years to come.

And remember, they were in the "last four in" per Charlie Creme. Not a bad showing at all. Pretty good, I think.

Reaction Score
Great finish by USF to get to OT. I don't like the sisters taking most of the shots. I'd rather see the russian girl taking the big shots at crunch time.

Inga Orekhova is from the Ukraine. They didn't look for her enough in the second half, until the Bulls were fourteen points behind. She brought them back
with drives, two point jump shots and threes. USF needed more of Inga. The foul call on USF's center reminded me of some of the calls against Stef. A phantom call. California's center lost her footing. The game may have turned out differently. We'll never know.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I enjoyed seeing the coach that refused to vote Baylor as # 1 lose. After they beat TTU they had done their job.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
I enjoyed seeing the coach that refused to vote Baylor as # 1 lose. After they beat TTU they had done their job.

Okay, you made your point. But I don't care for your tone. Why is it okay for you to come on here and carp about teams in our conference, and you or Baylor prof to dismiss their TTU win as one over a lesser conference and lesser opponent (to you) ? USF did well against higher ranked opponents.

Most people on this board are very open minded about your presence here and your comments. How about you show our conference members a little respect when they do better than expected?

And you don't like Jose's vote? Tell it to the USF board. They might not be as welcoming as we have been. They might say something like - why aren't you on the Baylor board with these comments? Your condescension is grating sometimes.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Okay, you made your point. But I don't care for your tone. Why is it okay for you to come on here and carp about teams in our conference, and you or Baylor prof to dismiss their TTU win as one over a lesser conference and lesser opponent (to you) ? USF did well against higher ranked opponents.

Most people on this board are very open minded about your presence here and your comments. How about you show our conference members a little respect when they do better than expected?

And you don't like Jose's vote? Tell it to the USF board. They might not be as welcoming as we have been. They might say something like - why aren't you on the Baylor board with these comments? Your condescension is grating sometimes.

When USF beat TTU I expressed my pleasure. Maybe you should try reading my previous post and you wouldn't have to whine about my subsequent post about being happy to see USF lose.

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
I really like Maggie Lucas, and after seeing Cal play last night I don't like them. Reason enough. Go PSU!

I dont care for either team, but the further PSU advances, the further it helps me in the Boneyard Bracket contest :p

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
When USF beat TTU I expressed my pleasure. Maybe you should try reading my previous post and you wouldn't have to whine about my subsequent post about being happy to see USF lose.

"after they beat TTU they had done their job." Really? That isn't condescending?
I am stating my opinion. If I disagree with you that makes it whining?

Kibitzer

Sky Soldier
Reaction Score
Maybe you should try reading my previous post and you wouldn't have to whine about my subsequent post about being happy to see USF lose.

"after they beat TTU they had done their job." Really? That isn't condescending?
I am stating my opinion. If I disagree with you that makes it whining?

OK, ETT and ChicagoGG, how about telling the rest of us how you really feel about one another.:rolleyes:

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
OK, ETT and ChicagoGG, how about telling the rest of us how you really feel about one another.:rolleyes:

Point taken, Kib. I retire from this one....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Vincent22

Top Bottom