USA starting line-up for AUS | The Boneyard

USA starting line-up for AUS

Status
Not open for further replies.

UcMiami

How it is
Reaction Score
So ... does Geno change the starting line-up for the AUS game?
My guess is no, though if Lauren gets off quickly, he may make changes sooner than he has in past games.

Obvious possible changes are Tina/Syl and Maya/CP3. But I think he starts out full pressure and running hard on offensive to tire Liz. She does not look very fast on defense, and while Lauren can be used to break pressure you do not want her dribbling with either Maya or Catch on her.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
I would start Syl and CP3 against Cambage/LJ, but Geno didn't ask me...:p

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
So ... does Geno change the starting line-up for the AUS game?
My guess is no, though if Lauren gets off quickly, he may make changes sooner than he has in past games.

Obvious possible changes are Tina/Syl and Maya/CP3. But I think he starts out full pressure and running hard on offensive to tire Liz. She does not look very fast on defense, and while Lauren can be used to break pressure you do not want her dribbling with either Maya or Catch on her.
Good question - the Aussies are a big team. I think Cambage is 6'7", Batkovic is 6'5"-ish and Jackson is 6'4". It's going to be a tough game. Hopefully our guards on "on" and i think the players with great mid range games (Maya, Catch, and Augustus) will be key...

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
I would start Syl and CP3 against Cambage/LJ, but Geno didn't ask me...:p
I would go with the current starting lineup, and run, run, run. Cambage won't be able to stay with it and USA will score bunches in transition.. Geno won't change anything unless Australia forces him to and I don't believe they can.

Best defense vs. Cambage is harass the Aussie guards so they can't get her the ball in scoring position. Press, press, press.

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
...and when Cambage doesn't get the ball, she tends to get surly, have awful body language, and generally be difficult to deal with.

Reaction Score
I'd like having Parker on LJ, and put Catchings on her when
Parker needs a blow.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members