USA Basketball announces national team preparation plans | The Boneyard

USA Basketball announces national team preparation plans

Status
Not open for further replies.

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
Woo hooo!! They'll play Brazil in downtown DC on July 16, and will be practicing at American University on the 14th. Maybe practice will be partially open?

The 7/16 Verizon Center date is a double header with the men's team. Nice :cool:

ThisJustIn

Queen of Queens
Reaction Score
Woo hooo!! They'll play Brazil in downtown DC on July 16, and will be practicing at American University on the 14th. Maybe practice will be partially open?

The 7/16 Verizon Center date is a double header with the men's team. Nice :cool:

If I'm not teaching -- heck, even if I am! -- I'm so there. I've done the bus up and back in a day. Of course, I was a tad younger.

Dunno if they'll open up practice like they did in 2006 - so much fun! Of course, in 2000, I simply dressed like a student and innocently (well, as innocently as I could manage) wandered in....

VAMike23

The Virginian
Reaction Score
If I'm not teaching -- heck, even if I am! -- I'm so there. I've done the bus up and back in a day. Of course, I was a tad younger.

Dunno if they'll open up practice like they did in 2006 - so much fun! Of course, in 2000, I simply dressed like a student and innocently (well, as innocently as I could manage) wandered in....

Dude! That's like, so cool :)

heh

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
Of course, in 2000, I simply dressed like a student and innocently (well, as innocently as I could manage) wandered in....
I wouldn't even know how to dress like a student anymore. :oops:

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where the tryouts will be to determine the team that will go to the Olympics? I assume that these games are for the players who are actually selected for the Olympic team?

MilfordHusky

Voice of Reason
Reaction Score

Wanna sit together this time or at opposite ends of the row, as at the Mystic's game? :)

speedoo

Big Apple Big Dog
Reaction Score
Does anyone know where the tryouts will be to determine the team that will go to the Olympics? I assume that these games are for the players who are actually selected for the Olympic team?
Not sure, but the Olympics begin on July 28 so I would assume that most of the cuts if not all will be before the events in Washington DC.

easttexastrash

Stay Classy!
Reaction Score
I'm hoping Colorado Springs. Are these typically open to the public? Sounds like a nice, short visit to Colorado Springs to watch.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kemba123#

Top Bottom