US WNT Currently On ESPN | The Boneyard

US WNT Currently On ESPN

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Show them some love and watch. Lloyd is back in the line up and Pugh is a joy to watch.

Nuyoika

Destroyer of Baked Goods
Reaction Score
Thoroughly disappointed in the fact the announcer who is usually quite good just missed the fact that Pugh totally megged the Costa Rican defender in the 38th minute. SMH...

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
The number of injuries and absences does worry me a bit. This is certainly not the team that won the WCC.

Reaction Score
The number of injuries and absences does worry me a bit. This is certainly not the team that won the WCC.

No, it's not. I think this team is more talented. The offense is now multidimensional. Pugh is a great facilitator. However, I think the defense, anchored by Sauerbrunn (best defender in the world), is their strength.

Reaction Score
No, it's not. I think this team is more talented. The offense is now multidimensional. Pugh is a great facilitator. However, I think the defense, anchored by Sauerbrunn (best defender in the world), is their strength.

Agree. The additions of Pugh, and also Horan and Dunn, has brought a new dimension to this team. The defense is clearly playing at a very high level - and has been improved by the emergence of O'Hara at right back.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score
Agree. The additions of Pugh, and also Horan and Dunn, has brought a new dimension to this team. The defense is clearly playing at a very high level - and has been improved by the emergence of O'Hara at right back.

All true. But "Pino," and Sydney Leroux have the ability to open the field for team mates. Especially Rapinoe, whose play as an attacking wing is often breathtaking. But your point is right, in that Pugh, and Dunn have some of that same attribute. Also, Horan has looked good in mid. I hope our wounded players, especially Morgan B. are ready to go for the long haul ahead.

BigBird

Et In Hoc Signo Vinces
Reaction Score

All true. But "Pino," and Sydney Leroux have the ability to open the field for team mates. Especially Rapinoe, whose play as an attacking wing is often breathtaking. But your point is right, in that Pugh, and Dunn have some of that same attribute. Also, Horan has looked good in mid. I hope our wounded players, especially Morgan B. are ready to go for the long haul ahead.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom