Updated Scholarship Grid | Page 2 | The Boneyard

Updated Scholarship Grid

BUConn10

Artist formerly known as BUHusky10
Reaction Score
That's why getting Jackson would be so important. Think he's a day 1 starter at the 4 - sort of in a DeAndre Daniels mold. Facey better suited as an energy big off the bench.
I don't think Jackson's game is anything like Deandre's. DD was a spot up 3pt shooter with a post game while JJ seems to be a point forward ball handling big more in the mold of a bulkier Hamilton.

Reaction Score
With Brimah back, here's the updated schollie grid:
M2prvbE.png
This is a great chart. Can we make this stick to the top?

Reaction Score
I don't like that shade of green, can you make it yellow?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I don't like that shade of green, can you make it yellow?
... but not a pale yellow like a canary, but a proud dark gold.

Dove

Part of the 2%
Reaction Score
... but not a pale yellow like a canary, but a proud dark gold.
Gold denotes peak results. Must be earned. So, maybe an ochre hue?

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
Gold denotes peak results. Must be earned. So, maybe an ochre hue?
mmm too close to the orange, sienna maybe?

Reaction Score
yes, something bold, like canary and our best recruits should be highlighted in it.

Reaction Score
Alti G, jalen, Rodney, Larrier, amida

Jalen will have to become a Bazz like rebounder if we're trotting that lineup out there...and even if he does, we're still extremely vulnerable on the boards.

That said, that's kind of the lineup that jumps out at me as being most appealing, too. I doubt we see it day one. We might not ever actually see it as a starting lineup. Crunch time, though, I can see it.

Reaction Score
Alti G, jalen, Rodney, Larrier, amida
Larrier is the guy, he's the guy who can make this season be a great season.....

Jon Rothstein style....

I see a lot of Paul George in Terry Larrier...

Lol...can't stand that guy...

Reaction Score
Larrier is the guy, he's the guy who can make this season be a great season.....

Jon Rothstein style....

I see a lot of Paul George in Terry Larrier...

Lol...can't stand that guy...

Can Larrier grab rebounds / body up against thick PF's? I envisioned him as more of a swing 4, but haven't seen him play much. Facey has a nose for boards. Enoch has a thick body. If either of them can step up. We all know Amida gets pushed around and doesn't eat up boards.

Dogbreath2U

RIP, DB2U
Reaction Score
Can Larrier grab rebounds / body up against thick PF's? I envisioned him as more of a swing 4, but haven't seen him play much. Facey has a nose for boards. Enoch has a thick body. If either of them can step up. We all know Amida gets pushed around and doesn't eat up boards.
Some have already suggested that Larrier is more of a slasher, outside-type player (more of a 2/3 than 3/4) who is unlikely to rebound anywhere near what dham produced. I have no idea, just agreeing that the rebounding looks like the big issue with that lineup. Maybe KO could pair Larrier at the 4 when paired with SE at the 5, and KF/MD at the 4 with AB. It would be a big help if Enoch could make a leap in his defense and rebounding.

Reaction Score
Amazing that we still have 2 schollies open... Would be nice to find another Dove or Sheffer or Giffey overseas to fill one of those spots.... like old times.
Wait, are we thinking of the same Dove? As in Jonathan Mandeldove? The guy who averaged 0.5 points & 0.8 rebounds per game throughout his career? You want another one of him?

Reaction Score
Wait, are we thinking of the same Dove? As in Jonathan Mandeldove? The guy who averaged 0.5 points & 0.8 rebounds per game throughout his career? You want another one of him?
He's talking about Henefeld.

Reaction Score
No Seniors next year. Should be set up rally nice for the next 3 years providing . . . . . . . . . .

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom