Update on Kashif | The Boneyard

Update on Kashif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Hate the Steelers,love Kashif,hate the Steelers,love Kahif,hate the Steelers,love Kashif,man it's a battle but gotta go with Kashif of course,can't get that unfu@kin real catch against SC out of my mind he will land in the NFL I believe that Christ Stevie Johnson made it and I don't think he's as good as Kash.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Kash signed a Reserve/Future contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers today.

daddy kash, i got rid of my twitter so i can't contact kash. let him know HFD says congrats and goodluck.

Reaction Score
It took Wes Welker his third team to find the right situation! Good Luck to Kash and thanks for the updates!!!

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Kash signed a Reserve/Future contract with the Pittsburgh Steelers today.

Without going in to numbers and details, how does that work out for payroll purposes? When a player signs a reserve/future contract what does that entail as far as access to training facilities, health care, payroll security (monthly/weekly), etc?

We all want the best for Kash and all the former Uconn players, but I think it's safe to say most of us fans are ignorant as to how NFL players survive/live from contract to contract and team to team and how they make a living in the off-season without guaranteed contracts.

Reaction Score
BLACK&YELLOW, BLACK&YELLOW!!

With the Steelers cap situation, Shif has another plus for making the team!
We all know he can ball!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mr. Cam