Update on ACC vs. Maryland | The Boneyard

Update on ACC vs. Maryland

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This may be a CR thread but I like it better than some of the others on the FB board tonight so I'll bump.

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
Alex Prewitt of The Washington Post has an interesting article on how Maryland's case with the ACC compares (or doesn't) to West Virginia's messy divorce from the Big East. One of the key takeaways is that Maryland's case could set an important precedent because it is arguing whether these "exit fees" are legally valid.

I read this and started to wonder if this MD case could have further ramifications than just MD and the ACC. If MD wins could all of the schools leaving the Big East claim that they don't have to pay an exit fee either? Just wondering.....I know we are all cheering for MD to win so further dominos could possibly fall but there could be other implications....

Reaction Score
I read this and started to wonder if this MD case could have further ramifications than just MD and the ACC. If MD wins could all of the schools leaving the Big East claim that they don't have to pay an exit fee either? Just wondering.....I know we are all cheering for MD to win so further dominos could possibly fall but there could be other implications....

If so, it would make our exit less expensive.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom