Upcoming White House Visit | The Boneyard

Upcoming White House Visit

Status
Not open for further replies.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
How much fun will be had in this year's White House ceremony? Please Geno do not say to the Prez "Unlike you we will be here next year." Every year there is something. Stef falling off the rise. Bunny ears. What will this year bring?

Here is a picture from last year. Everyone having a good laugh except KML, who seems to be thinking: "Coach didn't just say that!" I figure it was his "see you next year" moment.

upload_2016-5-6_7-13-39.png

HGN

Reaction Score
To my best knowledge , this will be the first time that a WCBB team has visited The White House each year of that sitting Presidents 4-yr term. Another FIRST for our Huskies.

Reaction Score
Ya know, even the "back benchers" (like Natalie, who wasn't even allowed to play last year) are grinning ear-to-ear; and Polly's right up front!....what a treat of a lifetime.

But, seriously now, it's also a weakness of our system that the person most responsible for running the most complex country in human history also has to take the time to be its master of ceremonies. Some countries have a monarch and a prime minister; others have a president and prime minister/premiere. But even Russia was smart enough to have two separate offices.

Reaction Score
I think that it's a STRENGTH of our TEAM that the person who runs the most complex system with extraordinary leadership skills and has his office in the Connecticut countryside gets to appear to be the master of ceremonies at the white house for an entire 4 year term of a presidency.Some of the teams they beat to get there were excellent teams in their own right and all were dispatched in overwhelming fashion without a hitch.

Reaction Score
I love it. Remembered Geno said something last year about "since next year is your last year at the WH, what's better than you will host us again" . Please help me remember what was said exactly!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom