Upcoming Week: Revenge | The Boneyard

Upcoming Week: Revenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
A chance to beat two teams who have already beaten us this year. Really want revenge against Temple as I felt like we really gave that one away at home. Need to slow Coleman down and not have him go crazy like he did against SMU.

Reaction Score
A chance to beat two teams who have already beaten us this year. Really want revenge against Temple as I felt like we really gave that one away at home. Need to slow Coleman down and not have him go crazy like he did against SMU.
These are both games they really need to have. It would get them into a clear second place in the conference and have them on a great win streak as SMU came to town.

People feel like UConn has turned a corner. I'm skeptical. Let's see.

Last year's UConn team loses one of these games.

Let's hope this year's UConn takes advantage of this opportunity.

Reaction Score
Doesn't really matter but win both next week and we're back in the polls with SMU and Cincy on tap the upcoming week.

Reaction Score
Taking SMU out of the equation...if we want to have the No. 1 seed in the American tournament, we have to win at Temple. They have already swept Cincinnati, beat SMU, and don't have to play at SMU. We lose we are down a game, they have the tiebreaker, and a much easier schedule down the stretch.

Tough 4 game stretch coming up, but after that a 4 game stretch that includes USF, UCF and Houston at home. Yes a road game at SMU, but not a killer schedule to end the season.

Reaction Score
Revenge against Temple would be nice but what they really need to do is beat a top team like SMU. Then a quality road win or two against cincy and temple would be nice too. They need to win games like those instead of losing them close. Almost isn't good enough and I will believe they can beat good teams in close games when I see it. I don't think these last two games proved anything other than that they don't play down to crappy teams. We knew that in week 2 of the season. Now go out and win a tough game or, better yet, win one you aren't supposed to win. Off the top of my head, they did that, maybe, once this season against Texas and even that wasn't a huge upset over a great team. If they want to send a message, blow out SMU at home.

Hankster

What do I know.
Reaction Score
Coleman is the key. He seems to bail his team out. Every close game it seems he nails a dagger three. Honestly I am convinced you contain him. It's game time.

gtcam

Diehard since '65
Reaction Score
I would love to see UConn beat SMU...... BUT
Beating Cinci and Temple is so much more important
SMU is good but to me those wins mean little in the long run
Going into the AAC tournament this team has to know it can beat Temple and Cinci

Reaction Score
I just really don't want a 4 game losing streak to Temple. That's a bad look. Feels like we haven't beaten them in anything in years.

Reaction Score
It's imperative that we split with SMU. If @ Cincy and @ SMU are our only losses, I don't see how we're not in.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99

Top Bottom