"Unrivaled" World Tour (or at least in Connecticut) | The Boneyard

"Unrivaled" World Tour (or at least in Connecticut)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Hey everyone,

As you may already know, my book about the UConn-Tennessee rivalry called "Unrivaled" -- my follow-up to "Bird at the Buzzer" -- is officially being released this upcoming weekend. It can be purchased now in hardcover and Kindle format on Amazon. The foreward was written by Rebecca Lobo and the Afterword by Alysa Auriemma.

Obviously a lot more ground gets covered in this one, as opposed to focusing on a single game in "Bird" and I think you'll find the perspectives shared from both sides of the rivalry to be interesting.

Alysa and I will be signing books at UConn on Saturday before the game at both Co-op locations. We will be at the newer location in Storrs Center at 11:30 a.m. and then at the location across the street from Gampel at 12:15 p.m.

I am also giving a book talk and will be signing books at the Mark Twain House on Sunday at 2 p.m. and Alysa will also be attending that event as well.

Future book talks include RJ Julia bookstore on March 11 at 7 p.m. and the Tolland Library on March 12 at 7 p.m.

Hope to see as many of you as possible, especially before the game on Saturday. Those book signings at the Co-op back in 2011 were always a lot of fun and I have all of you loyal fans to thank for the success of "Bird."

With any luck, a Final Four matchup!

Thanks,
Jeff

Reaction Score
Jeff, I ordered your book already, but have a couple questions:

1) I know others are also curious how detailed do you get in the book regarding Tennessee's recruiting accusations. ??

2) Are you planning any promotional signing events in the Knoxville area?

Reaction Score
Hey J66,

1. Wouldn't want to give away the best part! :p But, yes, it is addressed.

2. Knoxville: I am still in that process. I would like to do an event at the WHOF, hopefully sooner rather than later. I haven't been to Calhouns in a while.

Reaction Score
Hey J66,

1. Wouldn't want to give away the best part! :p But, yes, it is addressed.

2. Knoxville: I am still in that process. I would like to do an event at the WHOF, hopefully sooner rather than later. I haven't been to Calhouns in a while.
Thanks - looking forward to it. Let us know how you are received in TN

Reaction Score
I'll win them over by telling them about our dog. We rescued him from a foster in Morristown, TN. So, naturally, we named him, "Rocky."

1551625_10152912541861000_958365756388646154_n.jpg

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
You may have named him "Rocky" but you dressed him appropriately for Boston winters in HUSKY gear!!! LOL! :D

Reaction Score
I just pre-ordered a Kindle copy. Looking forward to reading it. Good luck!

Reaction Score
Got my Kindle copy and started reading it during breaks at the AAC tournament. I'm not too far in yet, but enjoying it!

Reaction Score
One more heads-up: I will be signing copies of "Unrivaled" at the UConn Co-op across from Gampel starting at 6 p.m. tonight, right up until game time. We quickly ran out of books when I signed back on Senior Night a couple of weeks ago, but the store should have plenty in stock tonight. So if you missed your chance on Feb. 28, come back again tonight for a do-over. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom