Undefeated, 18-0. Again. | The Boneyard

Undefeated, 18-0. Again.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Yesterday, for a brief time, a thread appeared asking how many conference losses UConn would have had if it played in any of the Power 5 conferences (ACC, SEC, Big 10, Big 12, and Pac 12). This seems like an interesting topic that is worthy of discussion on this forum. I prepared a detailed reply, but when I went to post it, the thread had gone "poof".

Has there been a decision that any discussion of this valid topic diminishes the team's achievement of going undefeated in the Big East, and is therefore in verboten territory? Or was there some other reason for the thread to be axed?

I would like to start a thread discussing this topic (although not in the form of a poll, as the previous thread was). But I won't start it if there has already been a ruling that the whole topic is inadmissible. Do we really want to confine discussions on the Boneyard to "happy talk"?
How do you have a conversation like that is a way that is meaningful? I don't think they would lose to any team in the Big Ten and they already played and lost to a few teams in the other conferences you mentioned. In about a month you will have a good idea of what they would have done against other conferences but what you will really learn (in my opinion) is how important matchups are when you have so many injuries to your post players.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom