UconnMoney Where are you? Please come back. | The Boneyard

UconnMoney Where are you? Please come back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
image.jpg

Reaction Score
Uconnmoney made one post:

Major (non-coaching) change happening to UConn this week

1. BoT's supposedly being informed this week. Some high level donors have received hints, but are left to connect the dots.
UConnMoney, Nov 11, 2012

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/major-non-coaching-change-happening-to-uconn-this-week.27231/

That was one week before the Maryland Board of Trustrees voted to join the Big Ten. So clearly he had insider information, and the UConn BOT and high level donors thought that an ACC invite was on the way for UConn.

In April of 2013, a poster called Uconnyenom made two posts. In one of them, he said that he was the same poster.

Denuo. Mox.
1. Laugh last, laugh best.
UConnyenom, Apr 17, 2013 Report

and
1. Maxima enim, patientia virtus ("Patience is the greatest virtue")

I am the same, I have no emotional attachment to any conference.

DBOGH,

/s/ mira flores
UConnyenom, Apr 22, 2013 Report

http://the-boneyard.com/threads/denuo-mox.38188/

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
Props to @TKs in that thread for figuring DBOGH = Dream B1G Or Go Home.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I always assumed the 2nd coming was fraudulent. The profiles set up had different birth days.

ConnHuskBask

Shut Em Down!
Reaction Score
I think the first post was legit. I also think we were in the ACC up until the last minute when Florida State and Clemson threw their objections in and threatened to leave.

If you recall at the Tulane press conference Aresco failed to mention UConn at all, while singing Louisville's praise.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
I think the first post was legit. I also think we were in the ACC up until the last minute when Florida State and Clemson threw their objections in and threatened to leave.

If you recall at the Tulane press conference Aresco failed to mention UConn at all, while singing Louisville's praise.
Agreed, we had a handshake deal and got left at the alter.

Reaction Score
You should also add that a few days after "UconnYenom's" post either the ACC GOR was signed or ND went to the ACC. I can't remember which one it was but once again a post by this guy precluded a big announcement.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
You should also add that a few days after "UconnYenom's" post either the ACC GOR was signed or ND went to the ACC. I can't remember which one it was but once again a post by this guy precluded a big announcement.
Holy crap you're right. I never realized that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom