uconnhuskies.tv | The Boneyard

uconnhuskies.tv

Status
Not open for further replies.

junglehusky

Molotov Cocktail of Ugliness
Reaction Score
Part of the SNY deal - women's basketball games produced by SNY will be available over the web at uconnhuskies.tv. MLB Advanced Media providing the streaming platform (I haven't used it but have heard good things about it). 60 bucks for the season (20 SNY games) or 20 bucks for a month.

I hope it does well and it's as easy as it sounds, for WBB there are a significant number of fans who aren't cable subscribers. I wonder how many of them have high speed internet (i.e. seniors). Also wondering about international access, but most of all if UConn can work out similar packages for soccer, baseball, and even football and MBB with whoever our future partners are. This kind of deal is the future, right?

Reaction Score
I'm a Minnesota twins baseball fan and have used MLB tv for streaming the games and its a very good platform for watching.

Reaction Score
I'm a Minnesota twins baseball fan and have used MLB tv for streaming the games and its a very good platform for watching.
+1 (on MLB tv, not on being a Twins fan). It's a good quality picture.

Reaction Score
+1 MLB platform is excellent. Plus, several people can form a group and share a sub (did it this year with a handful of guys). Not limited to one stream/IP at a time.

Probably not supposed to, but it works and brings the cost down to a reasonable level.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
LocalHits

Top Bottom