#UConnFootballMoments | The Boneyard

#UConnFootballMoments

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Leading into the season, I'm putting together a look back at some of the best moments, plays & memories in UConn's Division 1-A/FBS football history. Started this last week on twitter and will have one daily until the season opener, which is now just 61 days away.

Enjoy!

Reaction Score
Jesus look how packed the stadium is in the Pitt video...

UCFBfan

Semi Kings of New England!
Reaction Score
IMO that was the best home crowd at the Rent ever.

I enjoy these old videos reliving the past but at the same time kinda saddens me. Conference realignment has really sucked.
That Pitt game is probably the best game I've been to at The Rent. The crowd was insane. Snuck into the student section to sit because I graduated a year prior. The noise was deafening

hardcorehusky

Lost patience with the garden variety UConn fan
Reaction Score
The crowd at the Pitt game (especially the student section) caused a bunch of false starts due to crowd noise. It was electric inside the stadium.

Terry Caulley was the best back we had until the darn knee injury robbed him of his electrifying quickness. I still believe if he wasn't injured, he would have stuck in the NFL as opposed to playing in the CFL.

Reaction Score
The antimoment- my brother got married the day of the BYU game last year making it the only game I didn't see the past several seasons. I have the football jones bad so I decided to watch. W T F was Adams thinking when he kicked the ball in the stands? Like I had read the posts about it but I didn't picture it being that bad. You kicked that thing TWICE!?! When I saw the first I was like huh he didn't even kick it into the stands. Then he did Head bang

Reaction Score
USF game 2007 - They were ranked #11 in the polls (as high as #2 the previous week). Was a rainy day but made for a great home atmosphere. The final goal line stand on USF going into a noisy student section was a memorable moment in Rent history.

Reaction Score
this thread is the cause to a very unproductive day in the office....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom