UConnBC game | The Boneyard

UConnBC game

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
McDowell with a 2 rbi single to put UConn up 4-3 in the bottem of the 6th.

Reaction Score
WTF... Not BC! They were 3-22!!!!

image.jpg

Game Notes:
- UConn’s lead in the all-time series with BC is now 63-52.
- BC leads the series 6-4 since leaving the BIG EAST after the 2005 season.
- Connor Shaw became the first opponent to hit two home runs against UConn since Tommy La Stella (Coastal Carolina) in the 2011 NCAA Clemson Regional.
- The Husky defense turned multiple double plays in a game for the seventh time this season.
- Billy Ferriter stole two bases to lift his season total to 17 and his career total to 90.

Reaction Score
Wow.. listened to interview with Coach Penders after the game. He can sure put a twist on things. When he likes somebody they will get opportunity after opportunity.. Things that make you go hmmmm.

Reaction Score
Wow.. listened to interview with Coach Penders after the game. He can sure put a twist on things. When he likes somebody they will get opportunity after opportunity.. Things that make you go hmmmm.
Can you give us more details to your statement ?

Reaction Score
Chris Shaw (the kid who hit the 2 homers today) in my opinion was a top 50 player in HS and will more than likely be drafted very high in a few years (26th rd out of HS). I saw him play in Atlanta on the same AAU team as Siena and a few other players who were perfectgame all americans and he might have been the best player out of the group.

What Im trying to say is even tho BC has a terrible record (anyone know their rpi? Im not sure I can count that high) they are loaded with talent and this loss isn't as bad as it looks on paper. ok it still looks and is terrible, but I'm trying to make myself and everyone else feel better about this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom