UConn women's basketball team out to avenge last year's Sweet 16 loss: 'Our biggest motivator'By Maggie Vanoni,Staff writerMarch 29, 2024 | The Boneyard

UConn women's basketball team out to avenge last year's Sweet 16 loss: 'Our biggest motivator'By Maggie Vanoni,Staff writerMarch 29, 2024

Reaction Score
Three quotes from article (link below).

“I need to do it. I feel like I just need to remember that feeling so I make sure I don't experience it again,” Mühl said. “… I've analyzed it. I've learned from it. I've done a lot, but I feel like I need one more reminder.”

“Me and Aaliyah (Edwards) being in that position again, we don't want it to end the same way,” Mühl said. “That's our biggest motivator and that's the biggest reason for us to do things completely different 10 times better, more focused, more locked in.”

Nika on Paige:“Now is that time of the year where you want players like that to play for you and you want players that are not afraid and courageous to get the ball and do great things with it. And she's exactly that,” Mühl said. “And last year, we didn't have her and that was all the difference.”

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
taliekluv32
Top Bottom