UConn WBBl concluding another roller coaster regular season | The Boneyard

UConn WBBl concluding another roller coaster regular season

BRS24

LisaG
Reaction Score
“It's almost like turning over a new leaf,” Aaliyah Edwards. “And why I say that is because last year we were still dealing with like, a couple of people coming back as we headed into the postseason, as well as some more injuries that were coming on to the team.

Geno on Paige's new position - “It’s hard to outthink her on the defensive end,” Auriemma said. “That doesn’t mean it’s not hard to bully or that doesn't mean it's not hard to, if you're the quickest kid on the floor, to go by her. I don't mean that. I mean you have to be pretty smart and think one step ahead of her if you want to beat her. Which is difficult to do. That's kind of what makes her a good defender.”

Reaction Score
I thought they won every game they were the better team. To miss as many key players as they lost this year and only lose to the top teams in the country is quite and accomplishment. They may not win it all but neither will every other team playing a full strength that doesn't win the last game. This team played with great effort and exceeded a lot of expectations in the regular season. Now it is going to come down to how the bracket falls for them.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01
Top Bottom