UCONN WBB, Pubicity from down South | The Boneyard

UCONN WBB, Pubicity from down South

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I have converted my family to becoming great fans of UCONN WBB. My mother, and my brothers all line in Greenville, NC., the home of the ECU Pirates. My dad played football at ECU, and was their first Little All-American. Later he went on to play for the Los Angeles Rams. My brother played 2 years of football, and 4 years of baseball, and was drafted by the San Diego Padres. He is also a member of the Pirates Club, and can pretty much get any ticket he wants to year round sporting events.
Last Saturday the Daily Reflector (Greenville's local paper) headlined Coach Heather Macy's WBB program changing to the new AAC. The article was actually more about UCONN WBB coming to Minges Coliseum than anything else. It says to get your season's tickets now to watch National powerhouse UCONN WBB play the Lady Pirates. Head coach Heather Macy says she was talking to another head coach in the AAC told her that UCONN fans even buy his teams seasons tickets so they can follow their team. Kudos to our fans !

She goes on to say how much she loved and admired watching UCONN in the Final Four, but at some point in the game she starts acting more like a scout. Looking at tendencies, and personnel. They don't have a date set yet, but I am sure it will not be long before it becomes public knowledge.

If anyone needs any info on anything at all, feel free to IM me, or reach me at kimsmith10@embarqmail.com

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Infidels, Blackbeard is probably rolling over in his grave right now ;)

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Ah. Pitt County, NC. A couple hours maybe from the Triangle, two hours the other way from the beaches, and very much in hurricane territory!

Hurricane Geno be blowin' through Greenville this winter!

triaddukefan

Tobacco Road Gastronomer
Reaction Score
Ah. Pitt County, NC. A couple hours maybe from the Triangle, two hours the other way from the beaches, and very much in hurricane territory!

Hurricane Geno be blowin' through Greenville this winter!

Better Greenville than Durham :oops:

alexrgct

RIP, Alex
Reaction Score
Better Greenville than Durham :oops:

The only other thing that's better about Greeenville is that my beloved late mother was a professor of English at ECU for five years. Subsequently, she moved way up north (Concordia University in Montreal).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32

Top Bottom