UConn vs Yale - 1/7/17 - 3:05pm | Page 4 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Yale - 1/7/17 - 3:05pm

Reaction Score
An absolutely horrendous penalty in the offensive zone to take by Howell.

Reaction Score
Yale is going for the kill.

Latest Update: [02:41] GOAL by YALE DiChiara, Frankie, Assist by DeMontis, Robbie, On ice for YALE: DiChiara, Frankie; DeMontis, Robbie; Sweezey, Billy; Hayden, John; Foley, Matt, On ice for UCONN: Austin, Johnny; Richardson, Evan; Letunov, Maxim; Nyberg, Philip; Thompson, Tage, goal number 5 for season.

Reaction Score
Shoulda started Nichols. HE DPOW for the desert hockey classic. Let huska start Vermont, but the OOC shoulda went to rob

Reaction Score
Shoulda started Nichols. HE DPOW for the desert hockey classic. Let huska start Vermont, but the OOC shoulda went to rob
Yeah, they're getting embarrassed because Huska is starting.

Reaction Score
Yeah, they're getting embarrassed because Huska is starting.

I sense sarcasm, but for real, out of the remaining schedule rob should have gotten this game

Reaction Score
I sense sarcasm, but for real, out of the remaining schedule rob should have gotten this game
Maybe Cavanaugh was symbolically trying to usher in his new era, but unsurprisingly failed.

10 minutes left and 39-13 shots on goal. I sense Cavanaugh is having difficulty with motivation.

Yale just hit the freaking pipe.

Reaction Score
Hey Pratt, Average is still happening and elite hasn't showed up yet.
Not happy with today's performance. No reason to lose this game

Reaction Score
Yale wins with very hard work, not elite recruits.

Reaction Score
Yale out hustled,out skated,out hit, and out shot Uconn. If it wasn't for Huska, it could have been 7-0. Yale goalie let in 2 bad goals.It might be the worst effort of the year.

Reaction Score
Thompson should have taken the day off. Nyberg looked shaky in his debut.

Reaction Score
Didn't see it, but that major penalty sounds like it turned the game squarely in Yale's favor. There's never a reason to take a major against the boards in your own zone - completely inexcusable.

zls44

Your #icebus Tour Director
Reaction Score
Didn't see it, but that major penalty sounds like it turned the game squarely in Yale's favor. There's never a reason to take a major against the boards in your own zone - completely inexcusable.

It was worse...they were in the offensive zone.

UConn shot themselves in the foot with a major penalty against QU and did it again versus Yale. But today they got absolutely dominated.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
4-2.

Another terrible home performance.
So disappointing. I don't get why they save their worst performances for home. I had been looking forward to this game for a while and all I can say is they looked disinterested for most of the game. Yale beat us to almost every loose puck.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
We were never playing at the level you need to play at to beat an established program like Yale. Just a mystery why we seemed so unprepared.

Reaction Score
So disappointing. I don't get why they save their worst performances for home. I had been looking forward to this game for a while and all I can say is they looked disinterested for most of the game. Yale beat us to almost every loose puck.
Why this team comes out flat for home games is head scratching

Reaction Score
We were never playing at the level you need to play at to beat an established program like Yale. Just a mystery why we seemed so unprepared.
Uconn saw that Yale was under .500, and thought they could just show up and go through the motions, which they did, and win, which they didn't.

Reaction Score
Entitled kids. The coach is screwing up in managing these over-inflated egos who have the privilege to play here.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Uconn saw that Yale was under .500, and thought they could just show up and go through the motions, which they did, and win, which they didn't.
Yale sure looked a lot better then their record.....they played with grit and determination....something we better learn how to do and soon.

Reaction Score
Yale sure looked a lot better then their record.....they played with grit and determination....something we better learn how to do and soon.
Because UConn played that badly. Yale is very vulnerable in the net. They are weak at goalie right now. Alex Lyon (Yale goalie last year) probably would have shut out this UConn effort.

Bomber36

Respect All, Fear None.
Reaction Score
Because UConn played that badly. Yale is very vulnerable in the net. They are weak at goalie right now. Alex Lyon would have shut out this UConn effort.
Can't say I disagree. I don't know much about Yale, but I do know we were putrid.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom