Men - UConn vs UMass (3/22/23 @3:05p at Elliot Ballpark). Game on UConn+ and Mixlr | Page 3 | The Boneyard

Men UConn vs UMass (3/22/23 @3:05p at Elliot Ballpark). Game on UConn+ and Mixlr

Status
Not open for further replies.

uconnbaseball

Hey there
Reaction Score
Bullpen continues to avoid walks and force a mediocre offense to string hits together. It is working.

Offense hasn’t been awful but we have stranded many runners.

Reaction Score
Bottom 8th, UConn offense with a scoreless inning after a baserunner was eliminated on a double play. 7-3 UConn.

Top 9th, Devin Kirby takes the mound.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I have to say I’m enjoying the UConn + broadcast. The camera angles and the broadcasting is all pretty solid.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
UConn+. If it’s free, it’s for me. Good looking field.
My only knock, and it’s a tiny thing so don’t get me wrong, is it seemed like the resolution wasn’t 1080P. Shrugs - overall, though, it was a very enjoyable watch. Congratulations to UConn for putting this together so well and glitch free, which is harder than you think.

(I have to wonder what prompted it. Are they mining a potential revenue stream down the road, or are they possibly considering a circumstance that would require them to produce a portion of their own games?)

Reaction Score
My only knock, and it’s a tiny thing so don’t get me wrong, is it seemed like the resolution wasn’t 1080P. Shrugs - overall, though, it was a very enjoyable watch. Congratulations to UConn for putting this together so well and glitch free, which is harder than you think.

(I have to wonder what prompted it. Are they mining a potential revenue stream down the road, or are they possibly considering a circumstance that would require them to produce a portion of their own games?)
It's hard to imagine that this is a revenue source any time soon. The MixLR broadcasts tell you how many people are streaming it at any time. I've never noticed it over 150, and often it's in double digits.

Reaction Score
The overall video game has improved. It is good to see, literally. It also plays a role in recruiting. As I said after watching the "coffee" video, someone deserves a pat on the back.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom