UConn vs Temple game thread | Page 20 | The Boneyard

UConn vs Temple game thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Try the wildcat with Thomas, put Anderson in there.

Adapt. It literally can't be worse than zero points and single digit first downs.

Show the ayers you are trying. Coaching staff mailed in the offensive game plan today.
couldn't disagree more. They did try that earlier - it didn't work

Reaction Score
Try the wildcat with Thomas, put Anderson in there.

Adapt. It literally can't be worse than zero points and single digit first downs.

Show the ayers you are trying. Coaching staff mailed in the offensive game plan today.
shhhhh buddy, they'll start the personal attacks soon if you talk about that

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
If Sheriffs isn't going to play in the bowl, I'm pretty sure that the coaching staff won't let that out publicly. We need to sell bowl game tickets and listing Tim Boyle at the #1 is a tough sell for any fan to swallow investing the money and time into going to a bowl game. With Sheriffs, we have a shot to win. Without him, we should expect another game like tonight.

Reaction Score
Anus Smirnoff is a moron. Yup, that last touchdown sealed it. Until then it was UCONNs game to lose.

Reaction Score
At this point, you might as well go with Anderson. Everyone on earth knows it can't be Boyle. And if you have any thoughts whatsoever that Shirreffs might not come back for the Bowl Game, you have to prepare the next guy up. That guy has to be Anderson. Give him the rest of the game, please...

You know they're sticking with Boyle until 0:00. I won't even get my hopes up. They're delusional enough to think they're saving face by keeping Boyle in; as opposed to trying another hand for an extended period of time, like Anderson.

Reaction Score
To recap, the game plan and offense has been so bad we have one fan wishing PTSD on another.
at least it took us away from this terrible display of football?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
You know they're sticking with Boyle until 0:00. I won't even get my hopes up. They're delusional enough to think they're saving face by keeping Boyle in; as opposed to trying another hand for an extended period of time, like Anderson.

I think the problem is that they are not sure (inexplicably, they are not sure). And since they are not sure, they don't want to completely kill Boyle's already-shaken confidence...

Reaction Score
Michigan got embarrassed today, penn state got embarrassed today, okie state is getting embarrassed. They should all cash it in too

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
JMick is starting to act like the activist in Forrest Gump that hits Jenny and blames it on Nixon and the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom