"UConn vs SMU is going to be EPIC" | Page 2 | The Boneyard

"UConn vs SMU is going to be EPIC"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
The secondary ticket market hasn't caught on yet. Cheapest ticket for SMU game on StubHub is currently $ 32. By the end of October this may be the cost for an entire row of tickets.

Reaction Score
If we're 1-10, and SMU is 0-11 for that December Saturday, there better be something special planned for the fans that do show up. I don't know what. But something.

Reaction Score
If we're 1-10, and SMU is 0-11 for that December Saturday, there better be something special planned for the fans that do show up. I don't know what. But something.
Curiously, outside of handful of the BY faithful and several season ticket holders-Who would go and be willing to sit in futility in a December game with possibly the worst team in recent memory....very pleasantly surprised if we get 2,500 at the game? Anyone who goes should receive a December ticket to a Men's or womens BB game, a free BBQ, complimentary coffee/hot chocolate, free hotdog and reduced price to next year's season's tickets..................

Reaction Score
So, at the Memphis game last season I got to watch from like the first quarter on, in the first row behind the Memphis bench.

If it really is two 1-10 teams, anyone that shows up should be allowed to sit in the freaking luxury boxes.

Chair back and cup holder make it a luxury box?

Reaction Score
Curiously, outside of handful of the BY faithful and several season ticket holders-Who would go and be willing to sit in futility in a December game with possibly the worst team in recent memory....very pleasantly surprised if we get 2,500 at the game? Anyone who goes should receive a December ticket to a Men's or womens BB game, a free BBQ, complimentary coffee/hot chocolate, free hotdog and reduced price to next year's season's tickets...

Everyone who shows up will be given a (free!) weekend to the Hartford Institute of Living...mandatory boarding on "shortie" bus lined up outside gate C following game.

Reaction Score
Seriously, if things continue for both teams, every season ticket holder who shows up should get a tour of the Rent including on the field and locker room facility (before the team arrives obviously). I personally wouldn't do it, but it'd be a nice gesture.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Game will be a 0-3 SMU victory in East Hartford. Lol...

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Seriously, if things continue for both teams, every season ticket holder who shows up should get a tour of the Rent including on the field and locker room facility (before the team arrives obviously). I personally wouldn't do it, but it'd be a nice gesture.
Jimmy, there'll only be like 20 of us anyway, so its def possible to do. Haha

Reaction Score
Jimmy Serrano said:

I will buy Jimmy at least one in stadium beer if he shows up for that game. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dogsdogsdog

Top Bottom