UConn vs Louisville | The Boneyard

UConn vs Louisville

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
So we have an opening for an OOC game...how about the start of home/home with Iowa State...they are very
very young with an interesting frosh center...Crooks. Think they have a 7 seed this year...might be trouble for opponents
the first weekend. Believe Crooks was Big 12 FOY...a difficult match-up for whoever UConn has playing center next year.

Reaction Score
I think that UConn should embrace the skipped game and give its players an opportunity to rest and recuperate. This could prevent unnecessary injuries because players are exhausted and trying to give their all during a regular series game.

Reaction Score
So we have an opening for an OOC game...how about the start of home/home with Iowa State...they are very
very young with an interesting frosh center...Crooks. Think they have a 7 seed this year...might be trouble for opponents
the first weekend. Believe Crooks was Big 12 FOY...a difficult match-up for whoever UConn has playing center next year.
I recall seeing clips of Ice having her way with Crooks when they were in high school, but wasn't surprised to see Crooks doing well in college.

Reaction Score
I think that UConn should embrace the skipped game and give its players an opportunity to rest and recuperate. This could prevent unnecessary injuries because players are exhausted and trying to give their all during a regular series game.
If they only have 7 available players that makes sense. If they have the whole team healthy I would play every game I could find especially seeing how weak the Big East was this year.

MSGRET

MSG, US Army Retired
Reaction Score
They are going to have at a minimum 14 players next year and that is not counting the possibility of having Strong if she decides on UConn. I think they will be well rested considering who is currently on the bench not playing.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SeaDr

Top Bottom