UConn vs. Fla. (UConn opens + 6.5) | The Boneyard

UConn vs. Fla. (UConn opens + 6.5)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
We were a very different team when we played Florida. Olander and Calhoun played significant minutes and TSAM didn't see the floor. Giff came off the bench and had just one rebound.

Put a clamp on Frazier (get over screens and hold him to 2 3's) and stop Wilbekin/Hill penetration should be the blue print for success. Fla shoots around 66% from the line. I don't think it will be easy for Fla to close out UConn at the end of the game. We have a chance of stealing this 1 at the end. Kentucky could very well have probs with Wisky and their style of play. We match up great with Wisky.

Fla has the definite edge on a neutral court. We still have the best player who BD will game plan around. The open looks will be there. If we hit 9 3's I think we win. UConn hit 5 yesterday.

Reaction Score
Florida is a lot better since we played them last, but so are we.

Nolan and Brimah will need to defend well and stay out of foul trouble.

Reaction Score
We were a very different team when we played Florida. Olander and Calhoun played significant minutes and TSAM didn't see the floor. Giff came off the bench and had just one rebound.
Speaking of Giffey and one rebound; with 4:28 in the 2nd half and MSU about to gain some momentum, Niels grabs an amazing offensive rebound with 3 Spartans around him, and gives another possession to the Huskies. Nothing but desire and will on that play. Niels had a poor shooting day, but that one play sticks out in my mind, along with Ryan and Bazz's clutch offensive plays.

http://www.ncaa.com/march-madness-live/game/502

Here is another example of the toughness:

794442.jpg

Reaction Score
Nolan, Olander and Facey need to come in ready to spend their 15 fouls on Young. Then Brimah needs to stay alive for the rest. Drive at Young.

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
This line is currently KILLING my hedge strategy on my 100 future bet from the beginning of the year.

Reaction Score
This line is currently KILLING my hedge strategy on my 100 future bet from the beginning of the year.

Tell me more and I'll give ya my take. 100 bucks @ what odds? In Vegas?

If they survive Fla my initial impression is your hedge obviously grows momentum. My guess is this was online?

Anyways good luck bro...

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
Tell me more and I'll give ya my take. 100 bucks @ what odds? In Vegas?

If they survive Fla my initial impression is your hedge obviously grows momentum. My guess is this was online?

Anyways good luck bro...

50:1, local guy, hedges would be with him as well. Plan was a 1k, 2k step up hedge at even odds to make 1k in a loss and 2k in a win but the moneyline right now is -300.

Reaction Score
50:1, local guy, hedges would be with him as well. Plan was a 1k, 2k step up hedge at even odds to make 1k in a loss and 2k in a win but the moneyline right now is -300.
A friend of mine has UConn 85/1 @ Wynn pre season and after that wager dropped the futures odds @ Wynn he followed it up with another smaller futures @ Wynn (with UConn also). Any winning he said is going to the University.

If you were him what would you do?

UConnSwag11

Storrs, CT The Mecca
Reaction Score
I do not want an all sec final. Let's gooooo UConn!!!

OkaForPrez

Really Popular Poster
Reaction Score
A friend of mine has UConn 85/1 @ Wynn pre season and after that wager dropped the futures odds @ Wynn he followed it up with another smaller futures @ Wynn.

If you were him what would you do?

I would take a bird in the hand and calculate what would be the equivilant to cashing out now. Its already a 10:1 winner.

Assume a 2 pt dog against Either Wisco or UK and do the algebra.

Reaction Score
Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Newbie32