UConn vs East Carolina Photos | The Boneyard

UConn vs East Carolina Photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
My son was named Bold Fan of the Game. I took a lot of pictures this game, yes even of their coach. Even captured the basket and right after that Moriah Jefferson hurt herself. Glad she was alright. Enjoy.
a05.JPG

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/...073741885.100001448080687&type=1&l=6582436793

Reaction Score
Absolutely fantastic photos, Danny. Thanks much. There are so many interesting details revealed if you study the pics individually.

Collectively, the pics of our team on defense captures the trademark 'UConn LockDown Defense.' The positioning, the angles, the arms, the hands, the faces, the eyes; WOW! It's poetry in halted motion.

FairView

Mad Man
Reaction Score
Danny,
I really, really appreciate it when you post photos. As JavaMan said, the poetry is so interesting.
Thanks again.

Reaction Score
danny:
what kine of camera are you using?
great pixs
thanks in advance.......

dannykuconn

Cheerman of Board
Reaction Score
danny:
what kine of camera are you using?
great pixs
thanks in advance..
Up until the photos from yesterday I used the Canon Powershot SX20 and even though everyone said they came out good I wasn't happy with them. No matter what setting I but the camera on they were too dark or blurry. Now I have the Sony A5100 which is a smaller camera and takes better pics. It fits in my pocket and the screen flips 180 so if you want to take selfies its easy. The best part is that it can take 24 photos in 4 secs so you can hold the camera with the button down and still watch the game but found out that I took 1600 pics and it takes a long time to delete 1400 and crop the others. Somehow it took that many with just one battery. Even though I prefer to sit up close and hear what Geno is saying on Wednesday I bought a seat 10 rows back because it was best view to try with my new toy. Each game its better to sit in different places so the photos are from a different view.
It is a mirrorless camera and is 24.3 megapixal but learned its just not about the megapixals it has to do with 2 other things inside the camera which this camera has a great sensor and processor of cameras that cost a lot more so I can crop small sections of the photo but it still looks good. Did some research and this seemed like the best camera for me. I was waiting until cell phone camera got way better which they have but not good enough for what I want.

Reaction Score
Up until the photos from yesterday I used the Canon Powershot SX20 and even though everyone said they came out good I wasn't happy with them. No matter what setting I but the camera on they were too dark or blurry. Now I have the Sony A5100 which is a smaller camera and takes better pics. It fits in my pocket and the screen flips 180 so if you want to take selfies its easy. The best part is that it can take 24 photos in 4 secs so you can hold the camera with the button down and still watch the game but found out that I took 1600 pics and it takes a long time to delete 1400 and crop the others. Somehow it took that many with just one battery. Even though I prefer to sit up close and hear what Geno is saying on Wednesday I bought a seat 10 rows back because it was best view to try with my new toy. Each game its better to sit in different places so the photos are from a different view.
It is a mirrorless camera and is 24.3 megapixal but learned its just not about the megapixals it has to do with 2 other things inside the camera which this camera has a great sensor and processor of cameras that cost a lot more so I can crop small sections of the photo but it still looks good. Did some research and this seemed like the best camera for me. I was waiting until cell phone camera got way better which they have but not good enough for what I want.
Your A5100 is normally sold with a 16-50mm lense. You must be using a longer lense, no?

Reaction Score

Those are great pictures -- great action. We can see what a difference your new camera makes. Thanks.
Keep'em coming!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
deltaop99