UCONN vs BC, Sat. Nov. 19, Alumni Stadium, Chestnut Hill, MA | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UCONN vs BC, Sat. Nov. 19, Alumni Stadium, Chestnut Hill, MA

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
It was brutally humid that night, the entire gameday experience was miserable up there. No atmosphere, just a long walk to the T. You guys can have it.

I think I still have a headache from the beer on the bus ride up coupled with the humidity! It sucked!

Reaction Score
Coughlin crying after the game complaining how unfairly BC was treated.

Your story would be better if you had the facts right! Tom Coughlin was not coaching the team then. I can't say I ever saw Tom Coughlin "crying" after a game. But feel free to make it up as you go along!

Reaction Score
Nope, my memory if fine! It rained in CT which is why I went and bought ponchos for everyone in my group! Do you want me to call Amex to track down the receipt!???? If you want to be a D'bag, I can go all day so enlighten me with your wisdom. We're you at the game or are you a typical Yard D'bag that looks up a stat and passes it as gospel ? That stadium was not CLOSE to being full!!!!

Did you see the link I provided? It says precipitation was 0.00. That would mean it did not rain! If you read my post you would see that I golfed the afternoon of the game and the went directly to the game! I believe the attendance figure was correct!

Reaction Score
Nope, my memory if fine! It rained in CT which is why I went and bought ponchos for everyone in my group! Do you want me to call Amex to track down the receipt!???? If you want to be a D'bag, I can go all day so enlighten me with your wisdom. We're you at the game or are you a typical Yard D'bag that looks up a stat and passes it as gospel ? That stadium was not CLOSE to being full!!!!
Doggie @HartfordHank is a A s s b a g who is just frustrated that BC athletics outside of ice hockey has become a complete and utter embarrassment! That drives him to come on here and run his mouth to make himself feel better....

Reaction Score
Doggie @HartfordHank is a A s s b a g who is just frustrated that BC athletics outside of ice hockey has become a complete and utter embarrassment! That drives him to come on here and run his mouth to make himself feel better....

Thanks Bro! I try not to take issue with people on this board bcuz it's just not worth it, but clearly there are those who just show up here to stir the pot. Holy crap, what a d'bag!

Reaction Score
Did you see the link I provided? It says precipitation was 0.00. That would mean it did not rain! If you read my post you would see that I golfed the afternoon of the game and the went directly to the game! I believe the attendance figure was correct!

Ha! So if you were at the game and stand by your statement, you are a friggin moron!

Reaction Score
You were the moron who bought all of your friends ponchos on a night when it didn't rain!
I take it you are preparing for another loss for BC men's basketball tomorrow night there Hank...tough thing now a days to actually have only hockey to cheer about. Have you reached the point yet where a loss by less than 25 is considered a win?

Reaction Score
If they lose UConn is back to 2004 when the excuse was "we are in the growing stage of transitioning into a D1 program". BC sucks so time to choke the life out of them. Need to take revenge for Flipper's deplorable bullsheet.

Does anyone else find it weird that the uconn football 2016 Super Bowl is against a team that "sucks" ?

And on an aside, for everyone here who loves to mock the BC fan support, they outdrew uconn on a per game basis again this year

Last edited:

Stainmaster

Occasionally Constructive
Reaction Score
Does anyone else find it weird that the uconn football 2016 Super Bowl is against a team that "sucks" ?

And on an aside, for everyone here who loves to mock the BC fan support, they outdrew uconn on a per game basis again this year

No, but I find it weird that a brain-dead trolling imbecile like you is still here. Shouldn't you be heading back to the country club champ?

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score

You'll be a nice appetizer on our way to another bowl game. How was yours this year?

Reaction Score

But we're just a wittle G5 school you guys play with the big boys

Reaction Score
Also, like Temple their attendance was inflated by an outlier, 39k against FSU. Which BTW how are there 6k empty seats for the 9th ranked defending champs? Take that away and it's BC 28.5k UCONN 28.1k. Out of fairness let's take out our highest draw vs Navy and we average 27.1k. Don't try to take credit for ND at fenway even if it was mostly BC fans the fact BC played a road game 4 miles from campus tells you everything

Reaction Score

Hey a s s h a t. You should spend less time on a UConn board and more time worrying what kind of positive spin you can put on the Ultimate Double BC is going to achieve.

Last edited:

BlueandOG

We are not amused.
Reaction Score
I am so psyched for this game. F B C U!!!!

Reaction Score
Also, like Temple their attendance was inflated by an outlier, 39k against FSU. Which BTW how are there 6k empty seats for the 9th ranked defending champs? Take that away and it's BC 28.5k UCONN 28.1k. Out of fairness let's take out our highest draw vs Navy and we average 27.1k. Don't try to take credit for ND at fenway even if it was mostly BC fans the fact BC played a road game 4 miles from campus tells you everything

How is FSU an outlier? They are in the same division and same conference as BC. They play at BC every other year! Both of Temple's large attendance games were out of conference games against teams they do not regularly play.

How did UConn only have 26,879 for the then 13th ranked Houston on a day when the weather was 49 degrees and listed in the box score as sunny and pleasant.

Reaction Score
How is FSU an outlier? They are in the same division and same conference as BC. They play at BC every other year! Both of Temple's large attendance games were out of conference games against teams they do not regularly play.

How did UConn only have 26,879 for the then 13th ranked Houston on a day when the weather was 49 degrees and listed in the box score as sunny and pleasant.
Hey A s s h a t...why are you still here

Reaction Score

In a year in which BC went winless in conference in football and will likely go winless in conference in basketball (has that ever happened before?!?), if I were a BC fan, I would be hiding under a rock. In any event, what do you think BC's attendance would be with an AAC schedule? You would likely have to pay people to go to the games.

Reaction Score
In a year in which BC went winless in conference in football and will likely go winless in conference in basketball (has that ever happened before?!?), if I were a BC fan, I would be hiding under a rock. In any event, what do you think BC's attendance would be with an AAC schedule? You would likely have to pay people to go to the games.
PRHusky @HartfordHank is just a who forgot that to talk here your school should at least be respectable in a major sport..not pulling off the Ultimate Double

pepband99

Resident TV nerd
Reaction Score

Flip this to hockey, and the shoe is on the other foot. Oddly enough, we've still beaten BCU in their niche sport. Amazing how these things work out when teams actually play.

Go away and falsely upgrade a recruit to pad your site again.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score

If you didn't outdraw UConn last year, you should be excommunicated from the P5 ASAP. You play a P5 schedule and are coming off of a bowl game. Try drawing anywhere close to 30K with a G5 schedule coming off of a 2 win season and we can talk. Equal footing = equal numbers.

Reaction Score
I know that I am preaching to the choir here on the boneyard because the majority of us are all season ticket holders, but I can't stress how important it is that we get as many UConn fans to this game. As the diehards, it is our mission to sell out UConn's allotment, have the school obtain more tickets from BCU and sell those out too. Bring your family, your friends, your friend's friends and random neighbors. This not only a statement to attest to the University of Connecticut's presence as a regional power but frankly New England's team. While we may be lining the pockets of BCU's athletic department with the number of folks wearing blue and white going through the gates at Alumni Stadium, let this be a reminder to what the ACC forwent when they took that team from the north.

Heck, if MSG is considered our home away from home in basketball, why not make Boston our home away from home in football?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom