UConn-Vanderbilt Game Preview | The Boneyard

UConn-Vanderbilt Game Preview

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Vanderbilt plays tough competition, but Connecticut will role. They have a lot to prove to themselves. They know how good they can be. They want to make good on their promise of being a great team. UConn 89 - 59.

HuskyNan

You Know Who
Reaction Score
Vanderbilt plays tough competition...
And has not fared well against it this season. The only ranked team Vandy has defeated this year is Texas A&M and it needed a career night from Clarke to do so.

Icebear

Andlig Ledare
Reaction Score
Vanderbilt plays tough competition, but Connecticut will role. They have a lot to prove to themselves. They know how good they can be. They want to make good on their promise of being a great team. UConn 89 - 59.
What role will we be playing?

pinotbear

Silly Ol' Bear
Reaction Score
Home-court heavy, I suspect. As I said to ursusminor, Vandy is in deep doo-doo in this game: Jurrasic Park level doo-doo.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Balcomb will get all she can from her team. Hope we come out as motivated and ready to go as yesterday. Hope the frosh play as well as they have been. Would like to see us win and go on to Bridgeport healthy and rocking.

msf22b

Maestro
Reaction Score
Should be a minor test, no pushover like Idaho Falls or whatever.
But we should pass with flying colors.
Loved seeing the kiddy corps take some responsibility.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
Should be a minor test, no pushover like Idaho Falls or whatever.
But we should pass with flying colors.
Loved seeing the kiddy corps take some responsibility.

The University of Idaho. Calling them Idaho Falls is like someone calling us Yukon. They won their conference, and they competed hard. Let's be as gracious as they and their coach were in defeat.

CTyankee

Proud member of King Geno's Court
Reaction Score
I found the LINK ed article about the upcoming game on-line today... From the local newpaper, the Nashville Tennessean...

vtcwbuff

Civil War Buff
Reaction Score
The University of Idaho. Calling them Idaho Falls is like someone calling us Yukon. They won their conference, and they competed hard. Let's be as gracious as they and their coach were in defeat.

My wife thought I was crazy because I was rooting for every Idaho shot to go in during the 2nd half. They were a good team, just overmatched. The game was probably the biggest stage any of them had ever been on.

ChicagoGG

Windy City Kitty
Reaction Score
My wife thought I was crazy because I was rooting for every Idaho shot to go in during the 2nd half. They were a good team, just overmatched. The game was probably the biggest stage any of them had ever been on.

Regarding the second half, me too. Love your signature line, BTW.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CJasmer

Top Bottom