UConn v UCF Game on 10/22 Noon Kickoff on ESPNews | The Boneyard

UConn v UCF Game on 10/22 Noon Kickoff on ESPNews

Status
Not open for further replies.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
Let's keep the ConFLiCT trophy here at home! Can't wait! Diaco needs to start trolling Scott Frost now.

Reaction Score
Awesome, was hoping for this or 3:30. Didn't want to deal with a night game.

Reaction Score
UCF looks a lot better this year. Putting up a lot of points. This will be a tough challenge.

SonsOfNutmeg

#TheCut #HuskyRevolution
Reaction Score
I really want to know what will happen the first time UCF actually beats us and gets to keep the trophy. Like who will bring it to them- Diaco? And if so would they even accept it? Haha. My guess is yes, but then they might leave it in the visitors locker room and "forget" it for the flight home. Diaco should have just done his homework and realized that we fans hate BC, Cuse, and Rutgers and even those they aren't in our confernce anymore just started a random one with them if they liked it or not. BC/UConn Rivalry game could be insane... "Battle for New England Supremacy" or "the Gene DiFilippo Cup" lol

They have a legit rivalry with USF now "The War on I-4" and have a trophy and the whole deal...

04.jpg

Reaction Score
I really want to know what will happen the first time UCF actually beats us and gets to keep the trophy. Like who will bring it to them- Diaco? And if so would they even accept it? Haha. My guess is yes, but then they might leave it in the visitors locker room and "forget" it for the flight home. Diaco should have just done his homework and realized that we fans hate BC, Cuse, and Rutgers and even those they aren't in our confernce anymore just started a random one with them if they liked it or not. BC/UConn Rivalry game could be insane... "Battle for New England Supremacy" or "the Gene DiFilippo Cup" lol

They have a legit rivalry with USF now "The War on I-4" and have a trophy and the whole deal...

View attachment 16151

Let's not give them the chance to find out

Reaction Score

View attachment 16151

But we didn't beat BC, Cuse, or Rutgers in the first year of Diaco's tenure, now did we? Let's just call it what it is, the greatest troll job in college football history. "I'm going to retroactively declare a rivalry with the one FBS team I've beaten in my head coaching career."

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
Okay, and...

And if UConn plays the same bend and break defensive schemes like they did against 'Cuse, it won 't matter if HS linemen are in there.

UCinn needs to pressure the line. Just like every team does to UConn.

Reaction Score
Enough of the Conflict. We need to move on. This team can turn the corner today and have a strong finish. Go Huskies

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom