Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
For those who didn't get the email:

UConn Huskies vs. Maine
Sponsored by: Webster Bank
7:00 PM KICKOFF
Season Opener

What's New This Season?
As many of our fans know, we have made some significant changes to our game day environment and in-game experience for this upcoming season. For the full list of changes, CLICK HERE. As you prepare to kickoff the season with us, here are a few highlights of the changes & improvements we have made to our games.

Reduction in Concession Prices
Fans can purchase a Rent Dog (traditional hot dog) and bottled water for only $3 each, a price reduction of $2 from previous seasons.

Pick Your Own Spaces in Blue & Grey Lots for Season Ticket Holders
During the first hour of season ticket holder tailgating (five hours prior to kickoff), fans will be permitted to park anywhere in select Blue & Grey lots so friends and family can easily tailgate together.

New Fan Fest Location (Featuring the UConn Dairy Bar Truck)
Fan Fest is moving closer to the action this season! The new Fan Fest area will be located between the Blue and Grey lots (along the Husky Walk route) and will include everyone's favorite -- UConn Dairy Bar Ice Cream!

Facility Enhancements
Additional directional and parking lot signage, new stadium directories, trash bag stations, bathroom attendants, customer service ambassadors and more have all been added to enhance the game day experience.

Game Day Rundown
Everything you need to know for game day!

2:00 PM -- Season Ticket Holder Early Access to Parking Lots/Tailgating
Season ticket holders may enter the stadium an hour before lots open to the public. Please follow your normal parking entry instructions printed on the back of your season parking pass. Only season parking pass holders enjoy this benefit so please display your parking pass when you enter the stadium. Blue and Grey lot pass holders will be able to park in designated lots and allow for space around their tailgate area for other fans. Please keep all traffic areas clear as stadium staff will be backfilling lots when gates open to the public.

3:00 PM -- The All-New Fan Fest Opens!
Take a stroll over to the all-new ‘Fan Fest’, located between the Blue and Grey parking lots, adjacent to the Husky Walk route. Featuring the UConn Dairy Bar Truck, a DJ, inflatables, contests, giveaways and more, Fan Fest is the best place to spend time with friends and family before heading into the stadium.

3:00 PM -- Parking Lots/Tailgating Open to Public
Parking lots are now open to the public. Get in early and get the grill going! For the full list of tailgating policies, please CLICK HERE. Don’t forget to use #UConnTailgate and #UConnNation all season long when posting pictures of your game day setup.

4:45 PM -- Greet the Huskies at Husky Walk
Say hello to the band, cheerleaders and Jonathan as you make your way over to Husky Walk to meet the players and coaches as they enter the stadium. The team buses will be arriving in just a few minutes – get there early to save your spot and high-five the team before they take the field!

5:30 PM -- Stadium Gates Open
Get in early to catch pregame warmups!
**Reminder fans – Check out the complete bag policy HERE.

6:30 PM -- 30 Minutes to Kickoff
Pay attention Husky fans - a familiar siren in the lots means it's time to pack up and get inside!

6:40 PM -- The Pregame Show Begins
Don't miss an all-new pregame show featuring the UConn Marching Band, UConn Cheer & Dance, our all new intro video, and this season, BIG RED!

7:00 PM -- KICKOFF
UCONN vs. MAINE IS ABOUT TO KICKOFF!

A note about exiting Pratt & Whitney Stadium lots this season:
In an effort to assist fans in exiting Pratt & Whitney Stadium, there will be four exits after games depending on where fans parked:

East Gate (located on Silver lane) will be split into three lanes.
The left lane will give fans the ability to turn left onto Silver Lane. The middle and right lanes will be forced to turn right onto Silver Lane. Taking the right turn onto Silver Lane will provide easy access to I84 and I384. Fans will also have access to I91 and Rt. 2 via I84 West.

Main Gate will remain consistent with previous seasons and provide direct access to all major highways via the Silver Lane and Roberts St. intersection.

Marzi Way is an access road for the general game-day parking. Game-day parkers will be guided out Marzi Way and towards the Silver Lane and Roberts St. intersection. This access road allows the fans in game-day parking to exit the property and get to a major highway quicker than previous seasons.

A new South Exit has been added this season to help fans access major roadways more quickly upon exiting the stadium property. Game-day parking will be directed to use two runways to get to the south exit of the property. Signage will be placed along the route to inform fans where to go. From there fans will be guided to Main St. Once to Main St., fans will have direct access to I91, I84, and Rt. 2.

UConn Nation is ready for action and so are the Huskies. Get in early and cheer loud all game long

Need extra tickets to the game? Buy online and print at home! CLICK HERE, pick your seats and get in the game.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
30 min siren = good.

Additional exits - also good! I just can't figure out exactly what they are describing. Probably a me problem!

They've listened to a lot of suggestions that have been put out there and I give them credit for that.

uconnphil2016

Head Rat
Reaction Score
Getting Big Red involved is a good idea--never understood why he wasn't incorporated in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
NYCVET
Top Bottom