UConn @ UCF | The Boneyard

UConn @ UCF

Status
Not open for further replies.

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
1) Anyone going?
2) Anyone have extra tickets they need to sell/ get rid of? I need 3 and was hoping to sit with the UConn faithful.
Flying out on Wed and forgot to order them through UConn.

Reaction Score
1) Anyone going?
2) Anyone have extra tickets they need to sell/ get rid of? I need 3 and was hoping to sit with the UConn faithful.
Flying out on Wed and forgot to order them through UConn.

I'm looking for tickets now. I have the day off and I am right around 2 hours away. One of the few chances I get to catch them live. If anyone is going, where are you sitting?

Chin Diesel

Power of Love
Reaction Score
I'm heading down, don't have extra tickets. UConn's section is 123, 222, 223. I got seats in 123 which means UConn didn't sell out that section. Stub Hub has reasonable prices ($25-$35). I'd wager you could scalp at the stadium for much less, but personally I wouldn't be travelling from the northeast without tix.

There are also parking tickets for the reserved lots going for $10-$15 and there is free parking around the campus if you want to walk a bit.

We're going to try the United Methodist Church just off the north side of the campus. From what I've seen on line and received from UCF fans it is comparable to the Aero Lot at the Rent. $20 but it has sheriff patrols, bathrooms and I guess they throw in some food. It opens 4 hours before the game starts.

Temps will be in the mid-80's during the afternoon; game should end around sunset. We plan on getting there around noon. Sandwiches from Publix Deli (Boar's Head meats are great), fried chicken, pizza and some chips and dip. If you see a white GMC Yukon with UConn flags, that will be us (or could be us. There are LOTS of white vehicles in Florida. I mean LOTS of them.)

Here is the link for UCF tailgating rules for on campus.

http://www.ucfknights.com/brighthouse/tailgating.html

Here is the link for the UMC

http://www.ucumc.net/media-resources/resources/ucf-football-game-parking

Reaction Score
I'm heading down, don't have extra tickets. UConn's section is 123, 222, 223. I got seats in 123 which means UConn didn't sell out that section. Stub Hub has reasonable prices ($25-$35). I'd wager you could scalp at the stadium for much less, but personally I wouldn't be travelling from the northeast without tix.

There are also parking tickets for the reserved lots going for $10-$15 and there is free parking around the campus if you want to walk a bit.

We're going to try the United Methodist Church just off the north side of the campus. From what I've seen on line and received from UCF fans it is comparable to the Aero Lot at the Rent. $20 but it has sheriff patrols, bathrooms and I guess they throw in some food. It opens 4 hours before the game starts.

Temps will be in the mid-80's during the afternoon; game should end around sunset. We plan on getting there around noon. Sandwiches from Publix Deli (Boar's Head meats are great), fried chicken, pizza and some chips and dip. If you see a white GMC Yukon with UConn flags, that will be us (or could be us. There are LOTS of white vehicles in Florida. I mean LOTS of them.)

Here is the link for UCF tailgating rules for on campus.

http://www.ucfknights.com/brighthouse/tailgating.html

Here is the link for the UMC

http://www.ucumc.net/media-resources/resources/ucf-football-game-parking
I will driving up from Vero Beach, about 2 hours south. Thanks for all the helpful tips on parking. I am sitting in 126. Row B behind the Uconn bench. Looking forward to this Saturday! I think a buddy will be joining me.

Reaction Score
I am coming down from Jacksonville with 3 others. We are showing up with no tickets and hoping for the best.

Would love to meet up with some UConn fans to do some tailgating and will be on the lookout for any of the meeting spots listed in this thread.

Time to secure the Civil Conflict trophy!!!!(p.s. people look at me like i'm certifiable when I bring up this "rivalry" game down here in Florida. lol)

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
I am thinking we will hit up the tailgate that Chin Diesel mentioned. Looks like a great spot and room to roam. Looking forward to a much better output than I saw 2 years ago there.

Reaction Score
I am coming down from Jacksonville with 3 others. We are showing up with no tickets and hoping for the best.

Would love to meet up with some UConn fans to do some tailgating and will be on the lookout for any of the meeting spots listed in this thread.

Time to secure the Civil Conflict trophy!!!!(p.s. people look at me like i'm certifiable when I bring up this "rivalry" game down here in Florida. lol)
I purchased a ticket yesterday, section 16 row B seat 1. Spoke with a buddy today from Berlin who is also down here, he's from Berlin. Max D hooked him up with 2 tickets. So Mine is for sale. Wish I had known sooner! haha but oh well. I will be there.

Reaction Score
Glad to see some people going. Thought a few years ago we had a decent turn out. Saw a lot of husky shirts in the stadium.
I'll be 124 too. Hanging out with two Ucf grads but since I'm driving I'll have the husky flag hanging at our tailgtate in lot c. The funny thing is they both know about the conflict. Thinking of setting one of my daughters soccer trophies up on the table as a prop.
I hear their Memory Mall on campus is beer to check out. They have tailgating and bands playing before games I guess is a new thing they are doing this year so look forward to checking that out

31GuardTrap

Bringing back the basics
Reaction Score
How do You forget to buy tickets when You have a flight out to see them play ?? lol
I usually already have them in hand months ahead of time. I have them so I am good.

Reaction Score
How many folks will be there tomorrow cheering on the Huskies? Planning to be there about 2 hours prior to kick off.

Reaction Score
Hitting the road soon. If you are going, see you there! Go Huskies!

Reaction Score
There's a uconn tailgate past the stadium with all the players parents plus beet and wine. Swing by

Reaction Score
Ucf has a mean girls stop trying to make civil conflict happen sign

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Nice stand to keep 4 points off the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom