Uconn tattoos. Lets show em!!! | The Boneyard

Uconn tattoos. Lets show em!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Just wondering if anyone has any cool uconn ink!! Thinking about getting one!

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
i have wanted to get one for a while. a outline of the state with a 77-74 inside it. thought it would be a cool idea.

CTMike

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Reaction Score
i have wanted to get one for a while. a outline of the state with a 77-74 inside it. thought it would be a cool idea.
I think you should go for a pic of Jonathan, holding two bottles of booze... underneath says slash/harder...

Reaction Score
I have a bunch of Tats... But I've always avoided sports related ones. If I were ever to break down and get a sports related tat it would be the block C. I friggin HATE the smiling mutt..

Reaction Score
Dan I like your idea. What do u think about adding a basketball and cut net in the background?

Guys any other ideas. No one got a uconn tat. We do need to up it as a fan base. Let's all go get inked after the buffalo game !

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Got 2 sleeves still looking for real estate to land my UC football tat.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Nice of you to acknowledge the men's soccer program. Their first championship was in 1948.

i have many times on this board more than acknowledged the mens soccer team and what the program has and is doing. i post a good amount here about them compared to any uconn alum on here.

when mens soccer pays the bill and builds us a national brand that bball or hopefully fball will, then come talk to me. 77-74 put us on the map and i think most here would agree with that.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
Dan I like your idea. What do u think about adding a basketball and cut net in the background?

Guys any other ideas. No one got a uconn tat. We do need to up it as a fan base. Let's all go get inked after the buffalo game !

lol boneyard meet and ink. i think anet would be cool also. i like the state outline becuase its only a ct thing vs a net being a broad thing.

Reaction Score
i have many times on this board more than acknowledged the mens soccer team and what the program has and is doing. i post a good amount here about them compared to any uconn alum on here.

when mens soccer pays the bill and builds us a national brand that bball or hopefully fball will, then come talk to me. 77-74 put us on the map and i think most here would agree with that.
Debatable. Winning championships in sports other than basketball sure got the ball rolling. Calhoun was already recruiting nationally before we won a championship.

Reaction Score
Debatable. Winning championships in sports other than basketball sure got the ball rolling. Calhoun was already recruiting nationally before we won a championship.
The soccer team is awesome and they don't get enough publicity. Think of a goo soccer tat and get it and post here

As far as basketball rod sellers smashing leittners face in the floor is what I think was the upturn in basketball. Showed we were a force.

Still waiting to see the first. Any girls want to show their tramp stamp in the meantime ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom