UConn - South Carolina: pick your score poll | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn - South Carolina: pick your score poll

UConn - South Carolina: pick your score

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
I see that the two posters who voted that SC would win did not identify themselves.

Reaction Score
I see that the two posters who voted that SC would win did not identify themselves.
Based on the number of votes vs number of posts, I would say there are more than two voters who did not identify themselves. Does that nullify their votes?

Reaction Score
I voted for UConn by a single digit, but here I'm predicting USC just to ward off the evil spirits.

Reaction Score
Based on the number of votes vs number of posts, I would say there are more than two voters who did not identify themselves. Does that nullify their votes?

It takes courage to admit that you voted for a SC win on a UCONN Board. It doesn't take courage to post that you voted for a UCONN win so that is why there is such a big difference in votes and posts!

Reaction Score
Not too sure of a final score as there are so many variables in this one. The officials becoming part of the show or not. I will say I have full confidence that my second half / post game snack of kettle cooked buttered & salted popcorn will metaphorically taste just like southern fried chicken. ;) Yep finger lick'n good ! :D

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
UConn 85 - SC 64

'The Triplets' will be superb as always, but a new star will be born next Monday night!

Reaction Score
I avoid these things because they seem fruitless. Professional rating agencies use their computers to filter through a bunch of data to predict an outcome. Don't know how many of the these turn out well, but I suspect they're no more than informed guesses. But in this article http://abcnews.go.com/Sports/uconn-senior-breanna-stewart-makes-easy/story?id=36737836, Bre says that you can't lose games you're not supposed to lose. UConn is not supposed to lose Monday, so I'll leave it up to Stewart to bring the win home.

RockyMTblue2

Don't Look Up!
Reaction Score
Lou's coming out party! When SC goes zone they pack it in and don't rotate particularly quick on the perimeter...I see 3's raining down!

Remember the "mystery" elbow in the gut delivered to Stewie away from the ball last year? I would not be surprised to see Lou a recipient. I seem to remember a pretty good game out of Stewie.

Reaction Score
Remember the "mystery" elbow in the gut delivered to Stewie away from the ball last year? I would not be surprised to see Lou a recipient. I seem to remember a pretty good game out of Stewie.
I suspect if Lou is a recipient she may make a reciprocal arrangement. When the time is right, of course.

Replicant

Nexus 6 Leader
Reaction Score
Rocky...I don't think PhillyDawn would ever condone such tactics! :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro