UConn Signee/Verbal Recruit Thread (KLS, Collier, Boykin, Crystal-D, Irwin, AEH, Bent) | Page 22 | The Boneyard

UConn Signee/Verbal Recruit Thread (KLS, Collier, Boykin, Crystal-D, Irwin, AEH, Bent)

Status
Not open for further replies.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I am going to be out all day today, then going to see Lou play in the championship game.
The link I listed for the Fox Sports West Prep Zone(see above post) is supposed to show all of the games today.
Since Mater Dei's game is the last of 6 sometimes the games get backed up.
I hope someone can post they can see the game on line so I dont have to post scores. If I read you cant see the stream I will send updates.
Go Lou!!!

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Incarnate Word won by 40 tonight (3/6) to advance past their districts.

Napheesa Collier's stats in 3 quarters played:

21 points, 17 rebounds, 9 blocks, 5 assists, 3 steals

Need to fix this line. The original info was inaccurate.

Collier had 21 points, 6 rebounds, 10 blocks, 6 assists, 5 steals

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
I hope someone can post they can see the game on line so I dont have to post scores. If I read you cant see the stream I will send updates.
Go Lou!!!

I'll almost certainly be watching and passing along updates.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Blackman won 60-40 on Saturday (3/7) to advance to the state championship tomorrow afternoon.

Dangerfield had 13 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 5 steals, and 0 TO's in 22 minutes.

Sluconn Husky

#1 Source of Info
Reaction Score
Incredible day for Crystal Dangerfield. She is now a 2-time state champion because Blackman won in double overtime today. Dangerfield scored 18 points and was named tourney MVP.

Dangerfield is also now Miss Basketball in the state of Tennessee as she won that award today as well.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
A look at Mater Dei's State title road which begins Friday. Another meeting with Chaminade in the final looms.

http://www.ocvarsity.com/articles/division-77921-open-state.html

I do not believe that Lou's game on Friday and next Tuesday are streamed. I will be glad to post quarterly updates for those who are still up. Should they play on Saturday the 21st, in the Regional final(against Chaminade again?) that may be streamed. if so, it could be the same site. But lets take one step at a time.

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
Lou goes up to the rim on Saturday night.
Lou.png

EricLA

Cronus
Reaction Score
Lou goes up to the rim on Saturday night.
That is just a great picture! Did not know KLS could jump that high. Maybe it's an optical illusion a bit?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
That is just a great picture! Did not know KLS could jump that high. Maybe it's an optical illusion a bit?
I remember the play. It was 2nd half and she cut to the basket and got a great pass for a lay-up. It could be the perception from the angle but I don't believe the picture was doctored or photo shopped. I knew she can get up high. I believe either her freshman year at Edison HS or her sophomore year at Mater Dei she was on the track team in the high jump event.
By the way, notice the bandage on her left elbow. She got it banged up a bit in the previous game vs Bishop Alemany(see my avatar for a picture of Lou from that game).

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
I wouldnt be surprised if Geno makes it to Lou's game on Friday night. If Mater Dei wins the next game, for Lou, will be Tuesday and with the NCAA draw on Monday that may be pushing it.

Blakeon18

Dormie
Reaction Score
OC: Breanna can dunk [easily] though she has never done it in a game.
Those hops that LouConn is exhibiting are impressive. Can she dunk?

ochoopsfan

OC Hoops Fan
Reaction Score
OC: Breanna can dunk [easily] though she has never done it in a game.
Those hops that LouConn is exhibiting are impressive. Can she dunk?
I will ask her mom on Friday night.

Reaction Score
look where her shoes are compared to the defender. look at where the defenders eyes are. That girl has some hoops.
B&C

meyers7

You Talkin’ To Me?
Reaction Score
look where her shoes are compared to the defender. look at where the defenders eyes are. That girl has some hoops.
B&C
Yea, we know that. We are wondering about her hops. ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom