UConn Satellite Camps? | The Boneyard

UConn Satellite Camps?

Drew

Its a post, about nothing!
Reaction Score
We never had them in the past (that I know of) but any chance we do a few satellite camps this year? Even if its just a New England tour and/or NY/PA/MD I think it would be really beneficial for us

Reaction Score
Long arse flight, but UConn's already had one pretty good Aussie punter. No doubt some Aussie, Kiwi, Brit, South African, etc ruggers could transition to the gridiron, and not just as punters or kickers, but Michigan may have a bit larger recruiting budget. UK and Ireland sit just 5 hours away versus 20+ hours, and Canada may be more doable even though it's fairly well recruited by a variety of programs.

Reaction Score
I think setting up camp in Canada is the best we can hope for if we got in the satellite business

Drew

Reaction Score
Apparently we're working with Michigan and Old Dominion next month at a satellite camp. June 10 at Sacred Heart appears to be the most likely spot/date

Reaction Score
Apparently we're working with Michigan and Old Dominion next month at a satellite camp. June 10 at Sacred Heart appears to be the most likely spot/date

Interesting since UConn is promoting their first camp on campus that day.

Where'd you pick that up?

Drew

Reaction Score
Interesting since UConn is promoting their first camp on campus that day.

Where'd you pick that up?
Guessed on the date but picked up the nugget from here: Harbaugh, a $7 million coach, unhappy with recruiting tactics of 'football factories'

Michigan already has several camps scheduled, and it has since replaced Tulane for next month, teaming up with UConn and Old Dominion instead. Harbaugh and his coaches also will be attending camps at Mercer, John Carroll, Sam Houston State, Incarnate Word, Valdosta State, Florida Atlantic, Tennessee State, and UCLA, per Maize and Brew.

Reaction Score
Guessed on the date but picked up the nugget from here: Harbaugh, a $7 million coach, unhappy with recruiting tactics of 'football factories'

Michigan already has several camps scheduled, and it has since replaced Tulane for next month, teaming up with UConn and Old Dominion instead. Harbaugh and his coaches also will be attending camps at Mercer, John Carroll, Sam Houston State, Incarnate Word, Valdosta State, Florida Atlantic, Tennessee State, and UCLA, per Maize and Brew.

I wonder if they got the CT schools confused. I saw this the other day but didn't give it a second thought based on date:

Wouldn't be surprised to see them (UM) make another cameo @ Cheshire Academy this year too. Michigan is @ ODU on the 4th.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom