UConn @ Rutgers Trip | Page 2 | The Boneyard

UConn @ Rutgers Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
This might belong on the other Rutgers thread.

I just got off the phone with Rutgers and the visiting allotment is in section 112. How much are you paying? We might be buying a bunch at a pretty nice discount. We could include you and get you with the other UConn fans.

Original tickets fell through but looking on stubhub they have them as low as $13 only downfall is they are on the opposite end of the stadium. How much are you going to be selling them for?

Reaction Score
I'd likely be in with a group of 4-8...what are the odds of a bus trip being organized??

Reaction Score
I'd likely be in with a group of 4-8...what are the odds of a bus trip being organized??

We've been working on a bus trip for this game for a few weeks now...it hasn't been easy. The weekend of 10/6 is one of the top (if not the top) motorcoach dates of the year...availability and price has been a challenge. Secondly, everyone wants a boat load for the game tickets.

The reason we haven't put anything out there yet is because we only run trips that we know we can sell. We've never cancelled a bus and never will...so if we say we are going- we go.

I can't get this trip below $99 for motorcoach and game ticket in the UConn section or $89 for motorcoach and game ticket elsewhere.

The UConn market is new to us and Maryland was our first attempt to see the kind of support it would get.

Long story short...e-mail us at info@theBaseballBus.com if the $99 price sounds good to you and if we get enough interest over the next several days we'll have all of the details out before kick-off next Thursday.

Reaction Score
We've been working on a bus trip for this game for a few weeks now...it hasn't been easy. The weekend of 10/6 is one of the top (if not the top) motorcoach dates of the year...availability and price has been a challenge. Secondly, everyone wants a boat load for the game tickets.

The reason we haven't put anything out there yet is because we only run trips that we know we can sell. We've never cancelled a bus and never will...so if we say we are going- we go.

I can't get this trip below $99 for motorcoach and game ticket in the UConn section or $89 for motorcoach and game ticket elsewhere.

The UConn market is new to us and Maryland was our first attempt to see the kind of support it would get.

Long story short...e-mail us at info@theBaseballBus.com if the $99 price sounds good to you and if we get enough interest over the next several days we'll have all of the details out before kick-off next Thursday.

Im in +2 or +4

Reaction Score
I can't take the bus (headed to DC after to see my boy RG3) but would be interested in group ticket sales, +1

Reaction Score
Update: we won't be putting together a bus for this Rutgers trip as it's too late in the game and we are having trouble generating interest.

But given the success of our Maryland bus we will be offering many more UConn Road Trips in the future.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
thread bump for those planning a trip and tailgate and info...

Reaction Score
Just a reminder to those going down - the game is a blackout at Rutgers, so if you have any white UConn shirts you enjoy wearing, this is the game.

Reaction Score
Two weeks ago the traveling fan base put the bad taste of the NC State loss behind them and showed up in record numbers for the Maryland game and win. The Edsall-ification of that game can be translated to the Jersey-fication of this one: some of our players were overlooked by Rutgers and can't wait to have a statement game against them.

My statement is that I'll be there in the UCONN section, white tee shirt (it's a Rutgers black out) ready to bleed blue. Oh yeah, I might still whine about play calling. And I'll get loud on 3rd down, watch Trevardo's sacks, Kevin Friend's pulls, Geremy's catches, Nick's jukes. But I'll be there.

Who's in?

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
Wish I could, buddy. You can bet that I'll be watching every second of it from my tv set, though, in full UConn garb (it will be a "Blue out" in my house). Make sure that Snookie and James Gandolfini get appropriately annoyed at your loud UConn cheers!!! Fuggedabout it!!! ;)

Reaction Score
I'm heading down to Rutgers with a group of 4 for the game on Saturday. Does anyone have good advice for tailgating down there. From what I hear parking can be a nightmare.

Reaction Score
I'm heading down too. I've never been to Rutgers away before, any parking recommendations greatly appreciated?

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
I've parked next to the RAC, definitely can tailgate there and there was plenty of room. The biggest negative is that you have to take a bus to the stadium from there. That was 2005, not sure if things have changed on the parking front.

Uconnalliance

Please cancel the program all hope is lost
Reaction Score
Bring your vest (bulletproof) that is and enjoy,just painted my bottle of JD blue & white for the game,be safe.

Reaction Score
I'm going, but I still need to find tickets. Bases on the website it looks like UConn is out of tickets.

UConnDan97

predicting undefeated seasons since 1983
Reaction Score
If anyone has ties to anyone of importance at UConn, can someone help handle this situation? I'm being dead serious, now. If Dale can't get a ticket to see this team play, then I don't even know what to say...

Reaction Score
you can get tickets at scarletknights.com go to football-single game tickets. Endzone and second deck tickets are $45.00. As of now the game is not sold out.The one endzone is student section but the other endzone is no problem. Went to rent last year..you guys were cool hosts...need any other info let me know..Only problem at RU game day is parking..

RMoore1999

Illegitimi Non Carborundum!
Reaction Score
I'll be in the UConn section in white with the GF and brother...trying to convince her to go in with Husky body paint...she's resistant out of fear of poor treatment from the RU fans...does she need to be worried?

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score
I recommend you post your questions on the Rutgers rivals board so you can get your questions answered directly from the horse's mouth... opposing fanbase experience should be better now that the visitor section is NOT adjacent to the student section as it was before 2011 (it is now near the north endzone where before it was adjacent to the south endzone filled with 10-12K students)...

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score
Ugh....
it will be a sell out.. expect 53k... it's very hard to get tixs for the uconn game now at face value... they were getting eaten up quickly the first couple of days after the arkansas game...

blitz8ru

Rutgers Fan
Reaction Score
I'll be in the UConn section in white with the GF and brother...trying to convince her to go in with Husky body paint...she's resistant out of fear of poor treatment from the RU fans...does she need to be worried?
she should be fine as long as she is not near the student section in the south endzone...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Boatbro

Top Bottom