UConn @ Rutgers Trip | The Boneyard

UConn @ Rutgers Trip

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what section Rutgers provides the visitors? I may buy tickets through someone but want to see if they are close to where the UConn fans will be sitting.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks.

huskypantz

All posts from this user are AI-generated
Reaction Score
Does anyone know what section Rutgers provides the visitors? I may buy tickets through someone but want to see if they are close to where the UConn fans will be sitting.

Thanks.
If you were standing on the field, it's the corner section to the right of the end zone where they added seats/expanded.

Reaction Score
If you were standing on the field, it's the corner section to the right of the end zone where they added seats/expanded.

The visitor's section has been moved to the other end zone where the band use to be.

Reaction Score
The visitor's section has been moved to the other end zone where the band use to be.
so the band is no longer next to the student section? putting the visitors next to the students sounds like a recipe for conflicts

Reaction Score
Can you tell me where the band section use to be and were there men's bathrooms near by?

Because if they moved the bathrooms to the section that is new then the visitors section won't have the same bathrooms that Giants stadium used to have. You folla?

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
this thread is to get the ball rolling on this away game. i will add info soon to help aid those looking to make the trip. if your going or thinking about it or have info, post up.

Reaction Score
this thread is to get the ball rolling on this away game. i will add info soon to help aid those looking to make the trip. if your going or thinking about it or have info, post up.
I am interested in going to the Rutgers game.

Dann

#4hunnid
Reaction Score
lets see how many ppl we get in this thread the next week or so. if its a good amount maybe one of our friends who does a bus might have enough to make it worth while. if not we can at least help each other out for a tailgate and stuff.

Reaction Score
theBaseballBus.com here- getting together with Ryan Phalen tomorrow night to hash out some details on the Maryland tailgate. We'll discuss road trips to Rutgers and Cuse as well...joining forces may go a long way to building a great traveling base for these games. If the interest is there we'd love to provide the service.

Reaction Score
I'm probably going to end up down there, but headed to DC for the Redskins game afterward. Problem with a bus is that there is no announced game time...bus is a lot more feasible with a 330 or 7 start, than a noon.

Likely will only be 1 or 2 with me, though, so hooking up for a tailgate at least would be solid.

Reaction Score
If you want to tailgate even for just 3 hours you're probably leaving CT around 6am to get to Rutgers for a noon game whether you are on a bus or driving yourself. What the bus provides is a safe ride home after a UConn W...unless of course you are going on to DC.

Reaction Score
If you want to tailgate even for just 3 hours you're probably leaving CT around 6am to get to Rutgers for a noon game whether you are on a bus or driving yourself. What the bus provides is a safe ride home after a UConn W...unless of course you are going on to DC.

Reaction Score
I hope the Rutgers trip is planned a little better than two years ago. Ryan can fill you in on what went down.

Reaction Score
I hope the Rutgers trip is planned a little better than two years ago. Ryan can fill you in on what went down.

A mid trip liquor store stop?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk 2

Reaction Score
At least 4 of us heading down. Not sure what the best visitor lots are there, last couple trips we've had connections to some family that were able to get us apartment parking or lot passes, but I seem to remember a couple options last time i was looking that there was a greek church nearby and a park near the stadium that were decent options

Reaction Score

I'm intrigued....interested to hear the details from Ryan. But I will say we've had 1,000 fans step on our bus in the last 6 years...not sure that would be possible with poorly planned trips. Now I'm getting fired up for the Rutgers game and it's only August!

Reaction Score
I might be in for this game +2. If the game is anything besides noon I'll definitely go. A 3:30 start would be perfect.

Reaction Score
Miserable trip- we partnered with a family party group but I made the mistake of letting someone else direct the bus driver down to NJ to avoid the GW, then we look up to stop for liquor (as if the group hadn't had enough) and there's the GW 3 hours into our trip down. We left CT at 1pm and didn't get there til almost 6:30 (Friday night game to top it all off...). Awful loss, then 84 was shut down on the way home and I don't think I got home til around 4am...

On the plus side, we'll try and get a bus going this year for sure.

Reaction Score
I'm originally from Bristol, and I am getting married the day before this game. If the game is after 12pm I'll be bringing a few UCONN fans for some friendly mid game trash talk.

Reaction Score
I'm originally from Bristol, and I am getting married the day before this game. If the game is after 12pm I'll be bringing a few UCONN fans for some friendly mid game trash talk.
Congratulations!!

Reaction Score
This is their Black Out game....we need to get some blue and white down there...

Reaction Score
Haha definitely will have to wear the white UConn stuff, then.

Reaction Score
so the band is no longer next to the student section? putting the visitors next to the students sounds like a recipe for conflicts

The band currently sits with the student in the newly expanded part (closed end) of the stadium and that was next to where the visitors used to sit. The band use to sit at the other end of the field on the visitor side (to the side of the end zone). That is where the visitor now sit.

Reaction Score

Thanks.

This might belong on the other Rutgers thread.

I just got off the phone with Rutgers and the visiting allotment is in section 112. How much are you paying? We might be buying a bunch at a pretty nice discount. We could include you and get you with the other UConn fans.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sad Tiger

Top Bottom