UConn roster attrition continues... | The Boneyard

UConn roster attrition continues...

Status
Not open for further replies.

SubbaBub

Your stupidity is ruining my country.
Reaction Score
I thought Stevenson had some game for a shorter DB, but nine toes in isn't good enough.

Reaction Score
remind me agian, when we had the opening a year ago we chose Boland over Fuchs. What the Fuch?

a 5'8" CB is not something we will likely see a lot of in the Diaco era

I thought Rodrick was one of the leaders in keeping last year's class together, so this is a bit of a surprise

Reaction Score
Any clue where they have or will end up? This close to the season I would imagine that have decided on a destination before deciding to leave.

Reaction Score
That kinda thins out the herd. Hey..more room for the next class. Next!!

Reaction Score
John Green to CB as well.
This kid is probably the fastert kid on the team, but his hands and route running seemed raw. I would give him an extended look on kick off returns.

Reaction Score
Not really surprising in any of the cases, maybe Rodrick but we are loaded at LB, It probably does more good than harm. Best of luck to them.

Reaction Score
That's a lot of players gone. What's going on here? I hope HCBD isn't a tyrant

Reaction Score
Above average attrition is standard coming off a coaching change. The fact that the fans have nothing good to say about the prior regime doesn't change things.

Reaction Score
That's a lot of players gone. What's going on here? I hope HCBD isn't a tyrant

Any new coach leads to player turnover. There's a new sheriff in town, and some kids don't adapt.

Dooley

Done with U-con athletics
Reaction Score
Best wishes and good luck to all players leaving the program. Next man up to #BleedBlue.

CL82

NCAA Men’s Basketball National Champions - Again!
Reaction Score
I had two bushes with "scale." For the past three years I've been spraying them but it has been a mixed battle with more losses that wins. I finally decided to trim out the deadwood so I cut them back hard now. Although they look better, I'm not sure how they'll do this fall as there was a lot that had to go. I am hopeful, though, that there will be a dramatic improvement next season.

Reaction Score
Any new coach leads to player turnover. There's a new sheriff in town, and some kids don't adapt.
Add in the fact that we are transitioning from a very laid back coach, whose very hands-off approach may have appealed to some of the players when they decided to commit here, to a guy who is a definite Type A coach. Total commitment, personal accountability, 100% dedication to team-first attitude, along with many other new expectations are the new norm. So it's not difficult to see why some of the players decided to look elsewhere. This polar-opposite style change is likely a very large factor in what's making this a transition that is beyond the scope and scale of a normal coaching change.

Reaction Score
And they looked at their position on the depth chart and decided that if they want more time, they may need leave. I have no issue with that. Good luck to all and thank you for giving it a shot at UConn.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Woody69

Top Bottom