UConn-Providence postgame thread | Page 3 | The Boneyard

UConn-Providence postgame thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

RedStickHusky

formerly SeoulHuskyFan
Reaction Score
@Skeets @msf22b plenty of room here for a range of opinions without anyone getting their feathers ruffled; we're looking at a 2 or 3 seed so a sweet 16 or E8 finish would be chalk. I wouldn't put it past Geno to manage an upset or two in the one and done format. So there is a chance we exceed expectations but we'd need some luck along the way. That's what Geno was saying. msf22b is offering a consensus view, I don't see how you can fault him. The (maybe?) delusional optimists among us always entertain and occasionally inspire but you can't expect all of us to be wearing those same blue-tinted glasses.

Reaction Score
The Big East teams are again playing us very physically and I was glad for us to get through the regular season without any more injuries. Next is the big East tourney and I hope we win it but mostly come through without any injuries.
The experience the freshmen starters and bench players get is invaluable for their development and to rest the starters.
I believe our defense will take us as far as we can go this year and rotating players in for sometimes maybe two minutes and using end-of-the-quarter substitution patterns should allow us to keep up our defensive intensity for the whole game. Let's go Huskies !!!!!!

Centerstream

Looking forward to next season
Reaction Score
I wish people on here would quit adding Sarah Strong to any list of next years players until she signs.
Especially when there isn't a scholarship available for her at this time. Especially when everyone here knows that until a player or the school announces otherwise, everyone on the current roster will be coming back next year.
And what does next year's roster have to do with the Providence Postgame thread??? :rolleyes:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Texasfan01

Top Bottom